Iruka sensei what have you gotten me into. (Edited ✅ )

I woke up in the morning surprisingly in my own bed. How in the world did I get here...? Oh, dad must have carried me up here. Then a sudden thought came to mind that made me unconsciously grin. Knowing him, he probably challenged himself to do something crazy while taking me up the stairs without waking me up...

      With that, I got ready (see last chapter). I jumped on the stairs and slid down the railing to find dad eating two LARGE stacks of pancakes at a terrifying speed...

     "Hey dad, what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be at the training grounds, already?" At this he looked and his face lit up when he saw me.

      "ACE, MY YOUTHFUL LITTLE DRAGONFLY! YOU'RE AWAKE!"

     "yes, and you're loud. Can you answer my question now?" I tried to sound serious, but I couldn't help but giggle.

      "Oh, yes. Sorry about that princess." I groaned at my nickname. I couldn't get him to stop, so we made a deal that he could only call me that when we are alone. "Anyway, I figured I haven't spent much time with you lately. So, I decided to be a little late and walk with you too school!"

      My eyes seemed to sparkle in happiness. I've really missed my dad so I'll take whatever 'daddy-daughter time' I can get. "OK. Then, we should get out of here or I'm going to be late. My alarm didn't go off this morning."

     "You mean you destroyed it and fell back asleep, right?" At this, I rubbed the back of my head nervously. He knew me all to well. "Well, then let us YOUTHFULLY skip to school!" And so we did. (Don't judge)

____________________________________________