Make me a Sandwich

sorry but I is skipping the forest of death sence like nothing happens to team 8 in there... also I know its realy late but im still working on the mothers day special.. it will come soon

I stood with the other genin as the Procter explained the reason for the preliminary round. I was getting restless.

"How long are we just going to stand here, I want some action"

"now if your not feeling up to it you can drop out now and go home" the Procter, who I didn't bother remembering the name of, stated. after a moment of quiet shuffling he added " just to clarify, this is a personal decision and will not affect your team in any way" sighs of relief went through the room.

knowing non of my team would quit I began to scan the competition. and my attention landed on a couple of stone ninja who where not even trying to keep there voices down.

"tsk, what are all these girls doing here? don't they know that the fighting is for the guys" I bit my lip trying not to say anything  "its a shame they even let them participate, they are just too cute to get all beaten up like this"

I was about ready to snap when I felt myself being picked off my feet and spun around in circles

"ACE, THE YOUTHFUL DRAGONFLY IM SOOOO GLAD YOU MADE IT.. NOW I CA SEE YOUR YOUTHFULNESS IN ACTION" ( not like that you perves)

I grabbed on to kibas shoulder to steady myself sence I  was dizzy. once  I stopped spinning I looked at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"thanks Lee I cant wait to see you and your team fight too." then I pointed at him  "I EXPECT A GREAT SHOW OF YOUTH FROM YOU TODAY"  he saluted me before receiving a glare from Dad and running back to his team.

 "how do you get along with that guy?" kiba questioned

I shrugged "he reminds me of dad"

—————————————————————————————————————————

time skip

"alright for our next match look up at the board" we all watched as it flipps through all the names.. finally landing on 2 "Alright will, Aurora and Miko Chizami come down to the arena"

" WAHOOO its my turn" I shouted throwing my fist in the air and looking at my team, or whats left of it since kiba already lost to Naruto.. poor akamaru.  I jumped down and eagerly waited for my opponent.

seconds later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I voice I wasn't too happy to hear..

"gez, why do I have to fight a girl." I growled at the on coming stone ninja "why don't you just quit and go make me a sandwich or something women" he smirked

dad didn't seem to like his comment very much, I don't either.