Meeting Team Guy

So this doesn't exactly follow the lines of the story: but any feedback will be appreciated since I make it up as I go.

Ok so let me fill you in on the past week or so... I raced Kakashi and almost won (YAY) until he passed me (BOO) at the last second (I have a feeling he went easy on me). Iruka sensei apologized for making me do so much and said in return he will pay me back but I have to wait tell I'm a ninja to get it.. I made Kakashi swear not to tell dad about our little match but he did somehow find out about the "treated like your parents" lesson and interrogated me about it so he knows... and boring old classes filled the less exciting part of the week. Did I mention that dad has decided that the day I become a ninja he wanted to introduce me to his team sense for some odd reason they didn't believe him when he said he had a daughter. And now I'm sitting in class waiting to be called to take the graduation test.

"Aurora your up." Finally its my turn..

"Coming!!" I sounded a bit more exited than I meant too. But come on I'm going to be a ninja!!!!!!!!!!

I sprint out of class into the testing room to find Iruka sensei and Mizuke sensei (EVIL) waiting for me.

" Ok Aurora here's your headband!." Iruka sensei states. I squeal in excitement

"Wait I haven't even taking the test yet" I ask confused.

"Well I told you I would make it up to you for last week. And I talked to Lord Hokage and he agrees with me that anyone who can take on Kakashi should be able to be a ninja". He smiles at me and I couldn't control myself any longer .... I hugged him... hard.

" Cant breath... need... air"

"Oh sorry Iruka sensei" I quickly let go. Before I leave I tie my new headband around,my neck and head out the door. What surprised me was I found kakashi outside waiting for me.

" hey kakashi what are you doing here?"

"Hey I came to see you of coarse. Cant I do that" knowing you not without a reason.

"Yes you can but seeing as its you there's something else"

"Ok ok" he held his hands up in defeat " you.got me. Guy sent me to tell you to go to training ground 5 too meet his team.. I also.figured you would ...want an entrance" he gave me a closed eyed smile before pulling out his peace of trash *cough* I mean book and walking away.

Entrance hu? Well I wouldn't do anything too much like dad so ill make a quiet entrance. I thought if I'm correct kakashi just told me he would keep dad distracted well I scope out his team. If that's the case I should get going before dad gets there.. at this I began formulating a plan to introduce myself to his team before they know I'm his daughter..

____________________________________________
Neji POV

I was at the usual training field sparring with Lee who was, once again rattling on about how through hard work and determination he would one day beat me.

Like he knows anything. This idiot even idealized our ... odd... sensei. This came to mind as I blocked another hit from Lee. "Idiot you'll never beet me" I mumbled under my breath.

Speaking if Guy sensei didn't he say he would introduce us to his "daughter" today. She sounds about as weird as he dose , calling her "the leafs golden dragonfly" or something. I dogged Lee and hit him with with my gentle fist in one of his arms rendering it useless. That is if Guy sensei even has a daughter.. which Is highly unlikely... he probably just made it up to get out of being late.