Part 10: Night and Morning

Seconds later I realized it was only Niki and let out a sigh of relief. "Oh it's just you."  I said looking down. "I just wanted to come say goodnight to you guys." Niki said letting out a small laugh. "Oh! Thanks for reminding me. I need to go to bed too it's getting late." I said running and giving her a hug. "Goodnight" Niki giggled. "Night!" I said letting go and quickly hugging Father and dad then running up to my room.

I jumped into my bed and plugged in my phone. I got comfy then decidedly text Nick.

Nick😊🦋

"Good night! See you
tomorrow at school!"

"Goodnight! See you
tomorrow🤗"

*End of message POV*

I placed down my phone and rolled over. I felt my eye lids get heavy.

*2:26 am*
I woke up in a strange house. Walked out of the room I was in and down the steps. Roar~ i heard come from a room. I went to look what it was. 'NO! TURN AROUND! This is how everyone in horror movies die!' I kept saying in my head. I tried to turn around, but I couldn't I just kept walking forward. I opened the door slowly, and picked my head inside the room. 'Grrr~' I heard. What is happening! I thought to myself. Then I saw it. It came towards me with its arms extended. "GO AWAY!" I yelled at it. "Grrr~" it said again. I ran out of there as quick as I could. "Brainsss~" it said. That's when it clicked in my head. 'Damn it! It's a damn zombie!!' My thoughts continued to run and so did I. I ran out the front door and quickly looked over my shoulder. 'Fuck! There is a whole pack of them now! Run!' I thought to myself. I saw Nick and ran to him and hugged him right and just broke down. "I'm glad to see you!" I said in between sobs. "Me t~" he started to say until he groaned. I looked up at him seeing a zombie bitting his neck. "Fuck!" I yelled then ran as fast as I could. I soon became cornered. "No no no.... Look we can work something out..." I said in tears. They moved closer to me, I got worried. "AHHH!!" I yelled.

I woke up in a jolt. I was sweating and hot. "Oh god... I hope I didn't wake anyone." I sighed. I got up and walked down stairs to get some cold water. I saw two people running down the stairs in a rush. My vision focused on them and realized it was Father and dad. "Are you okay?!" Dad said quickly. "We heard you scream." Father said following dad's question. "Just nightmares." I said taking a sip of my water. "What was it about?" Father asked. "Zombies." I said finishing my water. "Oh okay." Dad said hugging me. "You have never had them at this time. It's normally earlier or later on in the night." Father said suspiciously. "Nope! I normally have them at this time as well as other times but you guys are just in a deep sleep." I said sighing. "Welp! I'm going to bed I have school tomorrow." I said smiling at them. "Okay." They both replied. "Good night." I said then walked upstairs to my room. I lied down on my bed getting comfy again. I felt myself drift to sleep.

*6:00 am*
I woke up and didn't want to get up. After a bit of laying there I finally got up. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and did all my morning stuff. I walked out and walked to my closet. I picked out an outfit. Then went to do my hair and makeup.

*Your outfit, hair and makeup.*

I didn't have the energy to do my hair so I just threw it up in a messy bun

I didn't have the energy to do my hair so I just threw it up in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and saw Father making breakfast. Dad, Niki, Ranboo, and Wilbur were all sitting on the couch talking.

"Where is Toby and Tommy?" I asked everyone. "Sleeping." Ranboo said giving me a short answer. "Makes sense." I said walking over to Father. "Need any help?" I asked "No, thank you though." Father said with a smile on his face. "Okay." I walked over to the couch and sat next to Niki. "What time do you need to leave for school?" She asked looking at her phone. "6:40 ish but I am leaving at 6:35" I said shrugging. "OooOOo~ do you need to meet a boy~?" Wilbur said trying to be annoying. "No. Just want to get away from your annoying ass." I said pulling out my phone. "Y/n language!" Father said from the kitchen. "You are rude y/n." Wilbur said fake pouting.

I looked at the time, it was 6:29. I grabbed my bag and placed it by the door. "Guys I made some pancakes if anyone wants some." Father said walking out of the kitchen. "Sure!" I said running into the kitchen to get food. I finished my food then looked at the time. 6:33. Eh, screw it. I'll leave early. I thought to my self. I walked to the front door and grabbed my bag and headed out the door. "Bye everyone!" I yelled about to shut the door. "Bye!" I heard everyone yell back. I shut the door and walked to school until I bumped into Nick.

"Oh hey y/n." Nick said smiling at me. "Hey! How are you?" I asked "Good good. I am moving in with a bunch of friends this afternoon so I'm excited!" He said almost jumping up and down. I laughed a bit. "Fun, where to?" I asked a bit nervous. "Here in Texas!" He said exited. "Oh good! I was scared you were moving out of state." I said laughing a bit. "Nope! I could never! My mother would kill me." He laughed along with me. "Fair." I said. We continued to walk until we made it to school. We made small talk the whole time and walked into school.

———————————————————————————hello! I hope you liked this chapter. I am going to try to get another part out today and if I don't I may get it out tomorrow. And I just wanted to say thank you all so much for reading this story I have reached over 100 reads on this story so far so thank you so much! ♥️

Have a great day!

Word count: 1091