Part 25: Hurt

*Still Nick's POV*
I smiled to myself as my stomach did a somersault. I turned around. "Anything for you babe." I whispered to y/n and got into bed next to her. She turned to face me and and put her hand and head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head. "Goodnight sunshine." I said. "Goodnight baby." She said back.

*Karl's POV*
"Y/n!! Nick!! Come downstairs breakfast!" George yelled. "Ugh! Karl do you mind going to get them?" Clay asked. "Yeah of course!" I said with a smile. I walked upstairs into Nick's room first. "Where is he?" I whispered to myself. I shut the door and went into y/n's room next. I opened the door and saw y/n and Nick asleep cuddling. My heart broke seeing that.

*Reference photo*

I stood there hurt

I stood there hurt. "Y/n Nick!! Wake up!" I yelled I couldn't bring myself to go over there and wake them. I saw Nick slowly open his eyes. "Breakfast." I said. "Okay, I'll wake y/n and we'll be down soon." Nick said tired. "Okay." I said then left the room. I walked downstairs and sat down at the table. "They said they will be down in a bit." I said quickly. "Thank you Karl you're amazing." George said with a smile. "Anytime." I sighed. I knew Nick and y/n were dating but it just hurt to see them like that. I liked Nick, but I guess he doesn't like me back.

*Nick's POV*
"Love we need to wake up." I said. "Ugh." Y/n groaned. I kissed her on the cheek. "Fine fine!" Y/n said getting up. We both got out of bed and went downstairs. We sat next to one another and got our food. I smiled at y/n as I watched her eat her food with the biggest smile. Once we had all finished eating I walked upstairs with y/n. "Get changed we are going somewhere." I said with a smile. "Oh! Is this what you were talking about yesterday?" Y/n asked excitedly. "Maybe..." I said with a smile. Y/n gave me a quick kiss then ran into her room to get changed.

———————————————————————————
Hello, I know it's a short chapter but I just needed to get something out. School is getting super stressful so I am so sorry, and I am working on a new story called 'Killed in The Girl's Bathroom...' so yeah. I am so sorry for not posting much! I love you! ♥️

Have a great day!

Word count: 428