Part 20: Mall

*Still Y/n's POV*
We all headed out the door. "The Mall isn't too far so we are just going to walk." Niki said to everyone. "Okay!" I said smiling. I was walking next to Niki and the two boys were walking together behind us. "Y'know, you and Nick, you guys would make the best couple." Niki whispers to me. "Whatever." I responded. "Prom is in a few months, maybe he will take you..." Niki said smirking. I playfully elbowed her and she did it back.

*Nick's POV*
"So, how is your relationship going?" Wilbur asked me. "Good, really good." I smiled. "Good good. What are you planning on getting at the mall?" Wilbur asked. "Honestly a present for y/n, she has been the bast girlfriend anyone could ask for. I still don't know why she picked me." I sighed looking at y/n. "I think I know why she picked you." Wilbur started to say. "Why?" I asked curious. "You are an amazing friend so I can only imagine how good you are as a boyfriend. That's probably why she picked you." Wilbur smiled. "Thanks. Oh funny thing that happened this morning." I started to say.

"What? Y/n literarily disappearing then coming back?" Wilbur said. "Actually... y/n was in my room and Niki came in so y/n hid under my bed... and Niki told me to be sweet to y/n because she had I crush on me. I told Niki I had no idea, a-and s-she told me of course you didn't, boys never do then she left." I said trying not to die of laughter. "Oh... poor Niki." Wilbur also said trying not to laugh. Eventually we both cracked and died of laughter.

*Y/n's POV*
Niki and I were talking about what we wanted to get at the mall when all of the sudden we heard the boys laughing their asses off. "What the fuck?! You two didn't even say a word!" Niki yelled confused. "Oh damn... y'all were whispering... damn I'm hurt." I said then Niki and I turned around and kept walking. "That was a good one." Niki whispered to me. "Wait no, we're sorry." Wilbur said frantically. "It's fine, I was only fucking with you." I said laughing. "Oh okay." Wilbur said relieved. We made it to the mall.

"Wilbur and I are going to be together." Nick said smiling. "Okay, don't be idiots." I responded. "No promises!" Nick said quickly. "Hey!" I said but they were gone. "Oh well, what store first?" I asked Niki. "How about that one!" Niki said pointing at a store near by. We went inside, it was a clothing store. I really wanted a new sweater so I looked in that section. I found this plain black hoodie and found it in my sizes. I grabbed it and walked over to Niki. "Find anything?" I asked. "I found these cute jeans, what have you found?" Niki showed me some black jeans that were ripped a bit at the bottom. "I found this hoodie!" I said excitedly. "Ooo! I love it. Ready to check out?" Niki asked. "Yup!" I smiled as we walked over to the cash register. We bought our stuff and left. "I want to go to bath and body works, wanna come with?" Niki asked. "Nah, I am going to look at something then I'll be there okay?" I said happily. "Okay." Niki said then walked away to bath and body works. I walked over to the ring store. I wanted to get Nick and I a couple ring. I looked for 10 minutes. I had found two I liked. One had fire cut out and the other had a Key cut out. I couldn't decide so I texted Wilbur.

Wilbur

Wil! I need your opinion which couple ring should I get?! (Please don't tell Nick :))

couple ring should I get?!
(Please don't tell Nick :))

Uhh, I like the key one better.
And don't worry he is occupied

Thanks Wil you're the best!

*End of Messages*

"I think I'll get this one." I said pointing at the key ring. "Okay!" The person behind the counter put away the fire ring and packaged up the one I wanted in a nice gift bag. I paid  for it and the man gave it to me. "Have a great day." He told me before I left. "You too!" I responded then left. I walked to bath and body works and saw Niki walking back. "Oh hey! What did you get?" I asked her. "I got some lotion and perfume! What did you get?" Niki asked. "Oh, I just got a ring!" I said excitedly. "Ooo! Nice." Niki said smiling. "Do you want to got to Wetzel's Pretzels?" I asked. "Duh!" Niki chuckled. "Okay! They are this way!" I said pointing in the opposite way. We walked over to it and ordered some food and a drink. Once we got it we sat down and started to eat.

*Nick's POV*
Once we split away from the girls Wilbur had a billion questions. "What store are we going to? What do you want to get her? Do you even have an ide-" Wilbur started to throw out questions quickly. "I don't know exactly what I want to get her, but I do want to go to Bath and Body Works." I responded. "Oh- okay then! It's right there!" Wilbur said pointing across me. "Perfect! Now let's go in because they're girls they might go into here soon." I said kind of speed walking over to the store. I saw Wilbur look over his shoulder. "They're going into a clothing store, we have like 25 minutes or so." Wilbur said following me. "Good." I responded. We got inside the store.

"Welcome in!" A girl behind the register said. "Thank you." Wilbur and I said at the same time. Wilbur and I first looked at lotions. "Do you know what scents y/n even likes?" Wilbur asked. "Well, while y/n was doing her hair and makeup this morning I was in there with her and she had some lotions and perfume out. Oh! And some face masks." I said shrugging. "Maybe go off those scents and if you don't find anything go with a face mask?" Wilbur said questioning himself. "I guess!" I said nervously. "I probably won't be much help dude, I don't have a girlfriend soo..." Wilbur sighed. "I need all the help I can get, so you will be help." I said nerves. "Hello sir, do you need any help?" A kind woman asked. "Uh, yeah actually. I'm trying to find something for my girlfriend but we have only been dating for a week or so now, so I don't really know the scents she likes." I responded in desperate need of help. "Oh well, does she like face masks by any chance?" The lady asked. "I think so, I saw some on her counter this morning." I shrugged. (A/n idk if bath and body works sells face masks but let's pretend like they do... okay! And at this point you and Nick have been dating for about a week so yeah!) "okay then, if you follow me I can take you to the face masks." The lady responded. Wilbur and I exchanged glances and followed the lady.

———————————————————————————
Hello, a longer chapter today and tomorrow I start school again so parts won't be out until I am out of school so I do apologize for that. I hope you guys are like ing the plot so far.

Have a great day!

Word count: 1264