Part 29: Going Out

*October 12th Monday 5:06 pm*
*Still your POV*

I got up, and walked over to my closet for a different outfit. I found a cute mushroom top and based  my outfit on that.

*Your outfit*

I got changed grabbed my phone, AirPods, and a bag

I got changed grabbed my phone, AirPods, and a bag. I ran out my room and down the stairs. I saw dad sitting on the couch.

"Dad, I'm going out with a friend." I spoke to him. Everyone's heads snapped towards me. "Okay honey, with who?" He asked. "A fried from school, her name is Molly." I said everyone still starring at me. "Okay have fun. Tex-" "Text every hour and don't be back after 3. Got it. Okay cool love you bye!" I said waving and bolting to the door.

Once I made it outside I pulled out my phone to text Molly.

Bitch A.K.A. Molly💛

I'm on my way

Bout damn time!

Oh shut up! You texted me
like 20 minutes ago!

Okay okay fair, I'm on my
way too
*read 5:14

*End of messages*

I made my way to the location Molly sent me. It was a mall. As I walked up to the entrance of the mall I saw Molly leaning against the wall on her phone.

"Hey." I said in a quite tone to not spook her. She looked up from her phone and caught my eyes with hers. "Hey!" She said throwing her arms around my neck, my arms went around her back. We both let go of each other. "Do you want to go to Bath and body works?! I want to get a new lotion!" Molly said with a smile. "Yes! I want a new candle I burned through my other one!" I said matching her energy. "Didn't you like just buy it?!" Molly asked. "Yeah... but now I need a new one!" I said giggling.

Our hands connected as we ran into the mall trying to locate the bath and body works. Once we spotted it we have each other a quick glance then ran to it. As soon as we got inside bath and body works we both grabbed a basket. We went out separate ways, well opposite sides of the store. I went to the candles and Molly went to the lotions and perfumes. I got lots of candles. After maybe 20 minutes I met Molly in the middle of the store to check out. I paid for my stuff and Molly paid for hers.

*A few candles you bought*