Part 50: Baby?!

*April 11th Tuesday 8:30 a.m.*
*Y/N's POV*

Nick and I passed all of our tests so we were done with school I was now almost two months. We were planning on telling everyone today. I had a shirt that said 'It's not a Food Baby' I was going to wear that today but put a hoodie over it for a little bit. I now had a small bump so it really just looked like I had gained weight.

Nick and I got out of bed to get dressed for the day.

I also put the bandanna on Copper

"Are you ready for everyone to know?" Nick asked hugging me from behind

"Are you ready for everyone to know?" Nick asked hugging me from behind. "I think so, are you?" I asked placing my hands on his. "Yeah, wanna go get donuts?" Nick asked excitedly. "I would like nothing more than to get donuts!" I said with the same energy.

We let Copper out of our room so he could wonder the house and go to the bathroom. The two of us left the house to get donuts. I was scrolling on TikTok and I saw a pregnancy announcement video. They got pizza and wrote on the lid on the box 'Eat up! My mommy can't be the only one with a belly!' I showed Nick the TikTok.

"We should do this! But with donuts!" I said excitedly. "Let's do it," Nick said with my enthusiasm.

We went inside and ordered two dozen donuts and two extra for us. I also ordered an ice coffee. I normally drank energy drinks but it's bad to drink them when pregnant so I've been drinking coffee instead. Once we were back in the car I wrote on the lid of both boxes.

'Eat Up! My Mommy doesn't want to be the only one with a belly! 🖤 Baby Johnson.'

Wilbur soup

*1 image*
...

Y/N

You are pregnant?!

Bitch answer me!

Yes...

OMG! Congrats!