Part 26: Before

*Still Nick's POV*
I went into my room and got changed as well. My plan was to go to the carnival. I wanted to be there all day and ride the Farris wheel at night. I got snapped out of my thoughts from a knock on the door. I looked down and realized I already had jeans on but no shirt.

"Can I come in?" I heard Karl say. "Uh sure!" I said back. Karl walked in and shut the door behind him. He stopped when he saw me. "What's up?" I asked grabbing a shirt from my closet. "I- uh-um. You and uh Y/n?" Karl said tripping over his words.  "What about us?" I asked confused. "Um uh, how-uh, you really like her don't you?" Karl asked. "Yeah, I mean she is so amazing. I'm planning on taking her to the carnival today." I said smiling and slipping on a hoodie. "Oh, okay, talk to you later." Karl said then left.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and put them into my pocket. After that I left my room walking over to Y/n's, I knocked and Y/n opened the door a few seconds later all dressed ready to go.

"Ready?" I asked with a smile. "Uh, yeah. Just let me grab my purse and phone." Y/n said then turned around and grabbed what she needed. "Okay! I'm ready." Y/n said with a smile. "Do my parents know we are leaving?" Y/n asked looking up at me. "No, but we will tell them." I said smiling. "Okay!" Y/n said smiling back.

*Nick's outfit*

*Y/n's Outfit*

*Y/n's Outfit*

We walked downstairs over to Clay and George

We walked downstairs over to Clay and George. "Dad, father, Nick and I are going somewhere." Y/n said smiling. "Oh okay, where to?" George asked. "I don't know, Nick said it was a surprise." Y/n said. "Okay, have fun, please be back before midnight." George said. "Or before 3 am!" Clay said as he was walking away.

Y/n and I left the house.

"Do you want to walk or drive?" I asked. "Is it some what close?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, to me at least." I said thinking for a second. "Okay! Then we can walk if you are okay with it!" She said excitedly. "Okay let's go!" I said taking her hand and walking to the sidewalk.

____________________________________
Hey! So, it's been a while sense I posted, and well school is still really stressful and testing has started so I am SO SO SO SORRY!!! I feel so bad! With the last chapter being short as well. I love you!!

Have a great day!

Word count: 445