Part 34: Morning Oct 14th

*October 14th Wednesday 5:45 a.m.*
*Niki's POV*

I woke up early today because I was going out with three of my friends. I turned off my alarm and that's when I saw I had a miss call. It was from Y/N's and Nick's school. Oh shit... I bet it's a call about Y/N getting into a fight...

I was one of the 'emergency contacts' for Y/N just in case if something happened to Clay or George they would contact me instead.

I picked up my phone and listened to the voicemail they left.

The Voicemail: 'Hello this is _________ high school. Kelly speaking. There is no school for the rest of the week. This is due to a break in last night. The kids will have their work sent to their house. If you do not receive the work please call ***-***-****. Thank you guardian. Have a good day. Goodbye.'

Oh... okay then. I got out of bad still holding my phone and walked out of my room. I walked across the house to Y/N's room. I knocked, which I didn't get an answer so I opened the door slightly and saw Nick and Y/N cuddling. I then fully opened the door and walked over to Y/N.

I tapped her arm

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I tapped her arm. "Hey, you don't have school for the rest of the week." I said in a quiet tone. "Oh okay, why?" Y/N asked in a morning voice. "There was a break in, apparently your guys' work will be sent to the house." I said with a smile before leaving Y/N's room.

*October 14th Wednesday 6:00 a.m.*
*Y/N's POV*

My alarm went off. Niki had came into my room about 10 minutes prior. "Mhm..." Nick said burying his face into my chest more. "I don't want to get up..." He continued. "Well, good. Because there is no school for the rest of the week." I said running my hands through his hair. "Thank god." He mumbled against my chest. "Can we do a face mask today?" I asked. Nick picked up his head and looked in my eyes. "Yes... how about we do one right now?" Nick smiled. "Yeah!" I said then kissed his forehead.

Nick got off of me and went towards the bathroom. I was close behind him.

"Do you want to put it on your face? Or do you want me to?" I asked grabbing my face mask out. "Um... I don't trust myself yet... can you do it?" Nick said looking down at his feet. "Yes of course!" I said pushing myself up on the counter.

I opened the face mask and told Nick to come to me. Which he listened. Nick was standing in between my legs as I spread the goo on his face.

"AH! I feel like it's colder than last time," Nick whined. "I bet it is... last time the face mask was just bought, now it has been sitting for a bit in a bathroom." I said as I finished his. I then put some on my face. "Come here I want to take a photo!" I said excitedly. I got a cute photo to post later. Nick and I were still in my bathroom when my fifteen minute timer went off. "I'll take mine off and you take yours off?" I said looking at Nick. "Okay, I think I can do it this time." Nick said confidentiality. I pulled mine off within 2-3 minutes. Nick on the other hand made a noise every 10 seconds. I secretly started to record him. "I DID IT! It's off!" Nick said throwing away his mask. "Only took you 10 minutes," I said as I stopped recording. "Shhh! No one needs to know." Nick said then gave me a kiss.

@Unicorn_nuggut posted: I made @Sapnap do another face mask with me 😌 He didn't like putting it on nor taking it off

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@Unicorn_nuggut posted: I made @Sapnap do another face mask with me 😌 He didn't like putting it on nor taking it off. But! He did say it felt nice for it to be on his face... so that's a step!

Liked by 10.6 million people

User9639: HAHA! My GF makes me do face masks all the time I thought it was just her but I guess not😂

Uninugfan: YOU GUYS A DEF DATING! Please tell me you are!

User962: honestly my absolutely favorite 🚢🚢

Unicornfan: You two are so cute!! You guys would make an amazing couple!

Load 8.9 million comments

"I'm going out with Wilbur today, okay?" Nick said causing me to look away from my phone. "Okay! Have fun." I said flashing him a smile. He gave me a quick kiss then left.

I cleaned up my counter. Putting away the face masks. Throwing away anything we didn't. And so on.

*October 14th Wednesday 10:47 a.m.*
*Nick's POV*

I went over to Wilbur's room after I got dressed. I knocked twice then Wil opened the door. "Hey dude, ready to go?" Wilbur asked. "Yep!" I said with a smile. I heard Wilbur grab his keys then we left. "So, getting stuff for Y/N's birthday I'm assuming?" Wil said after two minutes on the road. "Yep! I kind of left it to the last minute... but I'm known to do that so I guess oh well." I said with a shrug.

We arrived at the shopping center. I saw a little shop and all that I could see inside was candles. I knew Y/N loved candles. She has a whole shelf of them and some scattered throughout her room. There was so many I didn't know which one to pick. I eventually landed on one and bought it.

Next, I walked over to a clothing store, it had lots of movies and TV show characters on the clothing. Y/N loves Marvel and Harry Potter. We have watched a bunch of those movies together. (A/N I landed on these two because 1. I like marvel and have seen a few Harry Potter movies and 2. Because they are popular, so if you don't like it you can change it but there will be gifts and stuff based off of it ;) okay cool!) I found a top and bottoms that I think she'd like so I got that.

Finally, I walked through a lot of store before I found onesies. I knew Y/N would love it so I got her one as well as myself one. She always talks about how we could get clothing that matches and that it would be 'the cutest thing ever.' So I hoped this would make her happy.

I met Wilbur back at his car and we left.

____________________________________
AHHH! I'm so pumped to write the 'birthday chapter!' I figured I'll give the POV of some people buying the presents but not say exactly what it is to keep you on your toes :D but I have all the gifts planned! I hope you guys are okay with the liking Marvel and Harry Potter. Sorry if you hate them 😅

Have a great day!

Word count: 1169