Part 40: Birthday 3/6

*October 16th Friday 1:35 p.m.*
*Still Y/N's POV*

Dad and father had asked me to come into the living room. They sat me down on the couch and told me to close my eyes. I heard shuffling around me. Everyone was in the room so I was a little scared of what was happening.

"Okay open your eyes in 3... 2.... 1!" Father yelled. Dad was right in front of me with something in his hands. "OH MY GOD!! Is it an Australian Shepherd?!" I asked amazed as dad handed me the dog. "Yep! And he is all yours!" Father said with a big smile. I sat there staring at the puppy in my hands in awe. I loved him already. "What do you want to name him?" Dad asked me. "Oh! Copper for sure!" I said with a smile. "Thank you so much! You guys are amazing." I said looking between Copper and my parents.

"We have everything you need for him, and if you want to go get more stuff we can

"We have everything you need for him, and if you want to go get more stuff we can." Father stated petting Copper. "Okay!" I said with excitement.

Father, dad, Nick and I all brought stuff from my parents room into mine. I couldn't grab much because I had to hold Copper but I tried really hard to help.

*All of the items bought*

After we had moved everything into my room I put things in their places

After we had moved everything into my room I put things in their places. I placed one of the beds at the foot of my bed and the other next to my desk. All of the toys went into the basket and the basket went on the bottom shelf of one of my bookcases. His food and water bowl went next to his bed that was next to my desk. His kennel went by my door against the wall. His 'play pin' got folded up and was put against the wall. I hung his leash on the wall next to my door. I decided to tell my friends about Copper.

Chamber of Secrets

Not going to lie, but I love
y'all's gifts but, you all just
got one upped. And you'd
all agree.

Harp🎼
Why do you say that?

Bitch💛
Prove it!