19 II Liar

The next day at school, George was more happier. He had talked to friends that he had thought long forgot him, and the four made plans to call in the afternoon. Atleast for George's time. 

What're you so happy about? Dream signed to him. 

George shrugged. Everything. 

Dream smiled, closing his eyes. The two were making they're way to lunch like they always did and decided it would be a good idea to sit outside today. Usually they would just go to the library, but Dream's overgrowing spirit wouldn't allow that today.

They found an empty lunch table outside and the two sat down, beginning to talk about whatever things would pass them by. But then Dream paused, and signed; I forgot something. 

What did you forget? 

Lunch. 

George rolled his eyes and signed. Go get it. 

The blond made a two finger salute and ran away from the brunette, leaving the boy to question whatever the hell the blonde was doing that made him feel butterflies in his stomach. He had taken out a book to read while waiting, and then his thoughts began to wander. Whatever the boy did made him feel like he was in a field of dandelions, watching butterflies fly around the meadow where he sat. 

But his thoughts were soon cut off when he heard hands slam on his table, and someone sit next to him. When he turned his head it was no other then the little red-head girl. Gabriella. 

"Can I help you?" George asked, praying for his patience to help him. 

The girl just giggled and looked down at the book. "What're you reading?" 

George looked down at the book then at her skeptically. "The art of war."

Gabriella grinned at him. She was acting so weird, it made him so uncomfortable, she had a talent to do such a thing; Make him uncomfortable. "Teach me something." 

George turned to her. "What?" 

"Teach me something. There are a lot of people who want to do this with me, y'know." She eyed a group of boys who stared at the two enviously. 

"Look." George closed his book. "On Friday you told me to stay away from my friend, you called me queer and now you want me to teach you something? You said it yourself, other people would rather do things for you, even bigger things. So, without this sounding mean, why don't you ask someone else?" 

He eyed the girl, and she eyed him back. "Listen, I don't do this with everyone. I'm trying to be friends, but it looks like queer boy doesn't want it. I have lots of friends." 

The brunette rolled his eyes and opened up his backpack where he pulled out a notebook and a pencil. He really didn't want to get beaten up by a bunch of people just because he didn't teach somebody something. He placed it on the table and held the notebook. 

What he explained, he wasn't sure because all he could remember was teaching the girl about physics, his easiest subject to explain, for him at-least. 

He could feel her gaze drift off and look to something else but George couldn't care less, he just wanted to be safe, that was all, and not loose any blood from his brittle body. 

But then when George had finished, he saw a tall blond run towards them and stop at they're desk. The brunette waved a hello, and then after he felt weight being pushed onto his arm, he looked down to see the red-head wrap her arms around his arm. "Hi Dream, George here is just teaching me a few things!"  

The brunette was so uncomfortable, he looked back to the blond with pleading eyes. Dream, for one reason or another, looked hurt but he nodded at the brunette's expression and turned to the red-head who's eyes were glued on him. 

"Can you let go of my friend?" George said as the blond signed. The red-head let go and George let out a brief sigh of relief. Finally, she wasn't on him.

"What's you're name?" They both looked down at her as she presented herself. "I'm Gabriella, head of the cheer-team and the most popular girl in this school."

George signed as she spoke, and looked at Dream pleadingly to just make her go away but he felt like Dream wasn't getting on it fast enough. "That's interesting. My name is Dream, but you already seem to know that. My friend looks really uncomfortable when you hug him."

Gabriella turned to glance at him then back at dream. "Yeah, sorry about that! I didn't know." 

'sure,' George thought, but wouldn't dare say a word. 

"It's fine. Just letting you know. What were you guys doing?" 

The conversation went on for however long lunch had gone. Dream couldn't tell that George wanted him to make the red-head leave but he knew deep down the blond didn't want to be rude. And that was respectable. 

But all the brunette wanted to know was why the butterflies in his stomach seemed to die. 

------------------

hidden in the sand - tally hall : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOFA9kPQ_uU

we were playing in the sannnnnnnnnnnddddddddd

and you found a little baaaaaannnnnnnnndddddddd

you told me you felll in-love with itttttttttttttttttttt

hadn't gone as i plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaned 

- twig