30 II My mother is an alcaholic

At the end of the day, Clay waited for George by his locker, fiddling with his hands to give himself something to do. Many people waved 'hullo's' or just winked at him, sending waves of fear down his spine. Even Gabriella came along and stood next to him. He waved in greeting and she gave him a note. Opening it, he read:

Hey cutie, how's it going? Who're you waiting for? :)

He took a pen from his pocket and scribbled down what he wanted to say. I'm waiting for a friend! And gave it back to her. She smiled up at him, and Clay found himself wanting to shrink down to the ground until he was nothing more then a bug.

He didn't know what the feeling was. The closest thing he could say it was, was that it was fear, but it didn't feel like fear. She scribbled on the paper again.

Are you coming to my party tonight? Anyone who's anybody's gonna be there.

The blond read it quickly and looked back to her unsurely. He'd never been to a party before, but from all the films he's watched they looked pretty unsettling.

I'm not a fan of party's, he scribbled. She frowned at the words, making him feel incredibly bad.

It's okay. The team'll be there, so will I ;)

She slipped into her pocket and pulled out an invitation. She winked at him, and then left. Clay stared down at the invitation, inspecting it as if it was a rare artefact.

He felt a tap on his arm and looked down to see George waving at him. The blond turned and waved back, the invitation firm in his grip.

What's that? The brunette boy asked.

Party invitation, Dream replied, his eyes moving away from George's.

Have you been to a party before?

Dream shook his head. He looked down at the brunette boy. I don't want to go.

George opened his locker and took out books, shoving them into his backpack. Who's the invitation from?

The blond handed him the invitation and looked down as the brunette read it. His gaze lifted back to his friend. He handed the invitation back. I heard her parties are wild, people have a good time in her parties.

Dream shrugged. I'd rather spend time with you.

He saw the brunette roll his eyes in mock offence before they walked to the fields. They sat down on the bleachers and once practice began, he worked his hardest for the team.

The big game was coming up, wasn't it? He wanted his team to be proud of him. He wanted people to have faith, courage in him. It was a stupid fulfilment to make, but it made him feel useful to have somebody depend on him.

Sooner then later, practice was over and the young dirty-blond ran to the bleachers to see his friend scribbling on a notebook. Gabriella was next to him, and once she locked herself in his gaze, she winked and left.

George tipped his head at him, asking what had happened beforehand.

Invitation. Dream signed, and he nodded in understanding.

They got up and walked away from the soccer fields, Sapnap coming to run beside them, bidding them a 'hullo' as they all walked down the path towards the coffee shop. Dream and Sapnap ordered, then sat down in they're normal seats.

The fluffy brunette boy came up to Sapnap and gave them both they're orders. The fluffy boy seemed to really like the raven for whatever reason.
Dream was happy for his friend. He had someone who he really liked and who seemed to really like him back. He was happy for him.