21 II Bracelets

Dream looked back at his teacher, her words surrounding her as if she was conducting a world of nothing but sentences, marching them together one by one. Sapnap tapped on his arm, and the blond turned his head, to see a notebook being pushed to his elbows.

This class is soooooo boring. 

Dream shook his head with a smile, his fingers twirling around and binded together by a two strings, a green and blue string. The blond took a pen and wrote down just what his thoughts told him, that it was actually a good class, and he handed it back to sapnap. 

The raven shook his head in mock disgust, and wrote something back. 

The blond turned his head to the teacher and began to understand the words she was signing, to him, and specifically him. He and her had to take private lessons, so that Dream could learn a language in a way he understood.

Of-course, he couldn't be able to speak French, that would be of no use to him, but he would be able to read and write in it. And in exchange, Dream taught her sign language. It was quite the obscure deal, but it worked one way or another, and now he could read and partially write in the language. 

To say he felt accomplished, was the least he could tell. 

The teacher signed, Now, class. I want you all to write a paragraph about yourselves. Include your name, age, and everything you should about yourself. You have until the end of class. Dream pulled out his notebook from his backpack, and grabbed the pen he and sapnap communicated with. 

He began to write; his name, age, where he was from, what he liked and disliked. Whenever he would stop to think, look at what he had written, he would always twirl his fingers around the string. Sapnap was constantly looking over his shoulder, writing on already messy arms what he had and what he was supposed to write. Dream would tell him, and then the two would go back to writing.

When he was done, he read it over and over, a third, a fourth and then wrote on his arm if he was to show the teacher. Sapnap replied with an I don't know, and he decided to do so anyways. 

Getting up, and feeling the gazes of his peers, he walked to her desk and put his paper down. Immediately, the teacher looked up at him and then read the paper. She looked back up at him and nodded, That was wonderful. 

Dream nodded, and took back his notebook. He walked back to Sapnap, and sat down next to him, the raven still struggling to finish his last sentence at the excitement of being done.

That left Dream to stare down at the string and wander on a time that had long since passed them. 

What's you're favourite color? 

Blue. It's one of the only ones I can see. 

Why's that?

Colourblind. 

Dream smiled at the memory, he was so empathetic yet ended up pointing at everything and asking what color it was to George. He felt so happy to find out that fact, to know that deep down he wasn't the only person the world liked to call different. 

He had so many memories with him. Showing him the records he had kept for a long while, the tryouts, normal conversations that turned dumber and dumber as more time went on. 

Blue. The color of his favourite from the world, the endless sky, possibilities that were endless anywhere but in space and sky. Whenever the blond did anything like hold his hand, or ruffle his hair, the brunette would be sent into a fit of red mess. It made him laugh. It made him smile.  

Blue. That was his favourite color. He smiled. Would he like a blue bracelet? He didn't even have time to ask himself that before his hands began to weave the string into something he would hope a special person would like. 

------------------

if i could ride a bike - chevy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-g-UqiIFTQ

time is begging to change, we're nearing the end of this story, but do not fret, there will be like- 20 more chapters or something, because we have to flesh out this relationship and the story a bit more. there's too many loose ends 

hope you enjoyed, i'll probably post again  :0

- twig