23 II Drama club

"I don't know if I should, Bad." George said, making a cup of tea. Bad was washing dishes next to him, scrubbing the cups with a sponge. "What should I do?"

"Do whatever you want. If you want to go, then go! It seems fun." Bad said, truthfully, looking up at the brunette boy.

"I suppose." George said, finishing the cup. "But preforming in front of people? That's just-" It goes unsaid yet his friend knows exactly what he's talking about.

"I don't think anyone's going to say anything bad about you, I've seen you play and you do it really well. If they asked you to join they're club, then there not doing it to embarrass you, they're doing it because they know you have talent." Bad said, opening the tap and running cold water on the dishes.

George sighed, his mind swirling. On one hand it seemed like it would be fun. But on the other hand a person he did not know spied on him and asked him to join a club where he could potentially get bullied.

"I don't know. Karl!" He called, looking towards the fluffy brunette talking to the raven. He rolled his eyes and glanced at Bad with a smile, the other laughing into his hand.

Karl excused himself and then went up to the two. "yeah?" He asked.

"Take this to Callahan."

The boy nodded and walked over to the lonely mute boy, writing something down on his notebook. He didn't even note Karl's existence when he passed by and dropped his tea.

"I think you should go. It sounds like a really fun time, and theatre kids are usually nice. They'll welcome you, like you're they're brother from another world. Remember in England, those kids who always acted up? They were nice to you, and they were theatre kids. They might act up a bit at times, but it's the only way to express themselves. The theatre's they're home, after all. It's admirable." Bad said, stopping the water and drying the dishes.

George laughed, and looked down at the dishes. "Let me help," He grabbed the dried dishes and staked them in they're cupboards. Maybe going wasn't such a bad idea.

----

The next day, after Dream's football practice, he bid him farewell and went to the school. Drama room. That's where it was. The drama room was on the third floor.

He went up two flights of stairs and then turned the corner. Stood ahead of him, was the door of a room left to the imagination and a sign next to it saying 'drama club'.

George looked down at the doorknob and clutched the case in his hands tighter. With a deep breath, his thoughts telling him he chose this for himself, he opened the door and peaked inside.

There was a lot of people at first glance, all talking and laughing. Some carried instruments, some carried objects and others just talked. Chatted, like they were little birds perched on a tree.

He smiled and walked inside, closing the door behind him. He looked around, searching for the little brunette girl he had seen the previous day and found her talking to three boys taller then her. George looked to her and walked towards her.

Maya turned when George was walking to her. She told something to the boys, sending them scurrying off somewhere and she walked up to the brunette bouncing up and down.

"George, you're here! I thought you wouldn't come!" She smiled up at him. A boy came over and crouched over her, placing his elbow on her shoulder. "Yeah, she thought you bailed on us. Spent all day searching for you when the club started."

"Oh, shut up Benson." The boy just looked over to George and took out his hand. "The names Benson. Welcome to the club." George shook his hand, and Benson turned his head and glanced at a guy.