distinct love chapter 2

Today is taes personal interview for his dream college.

Jin is very strong omega and Tae followed his steps to become one too. As a independent and progressive omega
Jin faced criticism on regular basis not only from higher rank but also from omegas because they think that he is doing something only alphas and betas are supposed to do.

People always suggest him to find a alpha or beta for himself saying he is getting aged and no decent alpha will mate with him because of his age. Some even said that mate with someone and give birth to babies like a normal omega should do as his work.

But what they didn't know is that Jin hate the idea of having a mate. He never want to have a mate in his whole life. He is damm sure about it.

He doesn't like alphas because most of the alphas uses their power on omegas Or weaker ones. In short, he doesn't like if someone powerful uses his power on weaker ones and mostly alphas are the one who does this.

Jin hated the inequality in this mate culture where all the privileges are served to alphas and betas where as they ask do sacrifices for it.

It's not like Jin was like this from the start. But being in the society where he treated like shit because of his rank made him bitter towards them.

Tae followed Jin closely in his life, Jin is like hero for him, he can't stand discrimination in front of him just like Jin. Jin's disliking for alphas also reflects on Tae. Also, Tae himself observed the societal discrimination and the rank discrimination in the society which made him dislike alphas too just like Jin.

 Also, Tae himself observed the societal discrimination and  the rank discrimination in the society which made him dislike alphas too just like Jin

Tae is more aggressive and does things before thinking about it's consequences where as Jin is more mature and calmed

Both of them hated the fact that how people can't see discrimination in the society but again most of the omegas are illiterate to know that . And for alphas, well the one who is at benifit how can they thought this as a problem because considering this as a problem will only cut their privileges.

Jin saw how law makers or higher government officials says that their country is so progressive for omegas/male Omega's and they are not suppressed at all. But what made him chuckle is the fact that all this came from the government alpha official's mouth . Even this line is not spoken by omegas and that how progressed they are.