Distinct love chapter 33

Next day

In university

Tae and jungkook were continuously glancing at each other through out the class. Both of them were showing that they are angry on other but deep down both of them desire to talk to other.

Tae was replying eunwoo who was seating with him. Jungkook was getting irritated because of their interaction.
Eunwoo noticed how both of them were glancing at each other but were not talking like always. " Hey tae and jungkook what happened?.... Did you guys fought ? ".

Tae and jungkook replied in unison " No".
Eunwoo nodded is head and mumbled " They think I am blind.... Any one can see that they have some clash with each other". Tae started walking towards library and jungkook followed him from behind .

When they went inside jungkook utter" Taeeee... Wait ". Tae turned backward and look towards jungkook " Sayyyy what is it? ". Jungkook run to get near tae and stopped in front of him " Sorry for the yesterday and also for calling you omega ". Tae sigh and said " I am sorry too I shouldn't went to your family...but why did you behave like that yesterday?".

Jungkook replied " I was just disturbed about something.... And reacted in that way... Am sorry ". " It's okay just don't do it again_____ aaaAHhhh ". Tae couldn't able to complete his sentence as he was pushed by someone, jungkook saw that and instantly went forward to help but he couldn't able to balance himself which result him to fall on the ground.

Jungkook eyes were closed but he felt weight on him and felt a pair of lips on his own. He opened his eyes to met with tae's eyes which were closer to him than ever their lips were still  together like before, they couldn't look away from other and kept on staring at one another.

Tae come back to reality and get instantly  on his feet and left from there. Jungkook shouted " Taeeeee.... Taeeee.... Taee" . But tae just left from there and jungkook couldn't understand what to do  so he just followed tae who was going towards washroom.

Later With Taekook

Tae was inside one of the closed door inside the washroom and jungkook was waiting in washroom standing on front of tae's closed door. It was already 20 minutes by now but tae still didn't come out. Jungkook was nervous that why tae left like this.

He also remember the feeling when their lips were pressed together , he subconsciously touched his lips and mumbled " I just don't know how it happened but I just

He also remember the feeling when their lips were pressed together , he subconsciously touched his lips and mumbled " I just don't know how it happened but I just... I just liked it ...may be...  But It felt good... Ahhh stop thinking about that kiss again again you stupid brain....and why the hell my face is getting so red?.

Just then tae come out and jungkook marched towards him, and they both look at mutually and They exchanged a long glance .they started leaning their lips drawing closer at the same time.They closed the distance between them, their lips started moving together. The world around them seemed to disappeared as they melted into each other's embrace.