Distinct love chapter 38

Tae nodded " Why not... Whoever will finish their 3 icecream first ... They can make other do any one thing for them ". Jungkook nodded and they started their small challenge . Earlier tae was leading but at the time of ending , jungkook lock tae hand to his own which resulted as tae's loss. Tae said " You cheated ". Jungkook replied " I know... But I win.. You better be ready ".

Meanwhile with jin

Jin come back to his cabin and took a few deep breaths to ease his anger. He knows  people talk and think about Omega's like that but still sometimes he can't ignore their word especially when someone justify cheating. Jin train of thought interrupted by a knock on the door " Come in ".

Jin didn't expect Namjoon to be there. Namjoon said calmly " Jin ...Earlier what happened today? Please can you explain Me that ". Jin said without looking towards Namjoon " Nothing will change even if I explain everything.... At last You are not going to trust me ". Namjoon said " I will trust you.... But for that you will have to tell me everything ".

Jin move his gaze to look straight into Namjoon eyes " You will trust me..How?...look at this paper (Jin show his a paper)... I already received warning for my action without even asking my side of story". Namjoon calmly said " Jin... You held his collar...you know you can't do this to a company business partner ".

Jin furrow his brows, Suddenly walk towards Namjoon and went really close to him " But it's okay to stand this close to someone with a different intention towards other person. It's okay to talk about someone personal life and sh*t about someone's identity " Jin move backward after saying this.

Jin continued " It's a waste to even say this in front of you who thinks the same. I don't expect anything from you at all". Namjoon sigh " Jin I agree we had our differences earlier and I had been wrong many times in past. But trust me this time i do believe in you ". Namjoon waited for jin response but jin didn't said anything and didn't even look towards Namjoon. Namjoon sigh and left from there.

Later With jimin

Jimin pouted again after looking at the time " Its been an hour already, hyung didn't come back and he told me that he will be back immediately but he is still not here"

Jimin pouted again after looking at the time " Its been an hour already, hyung didn't come back and he told me that he will be back immediately but he is still not here". Jimin mumble " I think he will not come... Or may be just forget about me...should I wait for him or not?...... Or may be i should just leave for today".

Jimin shook his head and mumble "I don't know why I am getting frustrated, Anyway hyung is not obligated to me. I am not feeling like doing practice anymore I should just go home ". He started packing his stuffs to exit the room but before that yoongi entered " Jimin where are you going? I told you to do practice ".

Jimin didn't look towards yoongi like he usually used to " I am going home hyung, I don't feel like doing practice today ". Yoongi nodded " It's okay we will practice tomorrow. Are you not feeling well? You should have called me jimin.. Let's go I will drop you ".