Distinct chapter part 50

Yoongi look straight into his father eyes " Yes I have problem....you can't slap him ".
His father scoffed " I am his father, I can do anything with him". Yoongi replied " Probably you are too old to know about the new rules if this country.... And I should have known this earlier when I saw his broken phone because in this house someone can't talk without breaking a thing".

Yoongi asked again " What was the reason behind slapping jungkook?... I also want to know what made you so angry to raise your hand on your son ".
His father said " You don't have a say in our son and father relation ... Because for Me you are not my son . I am not talking to you, I am talking to him ".

Yoongi said " It's okay dad if you don't want to talk to me, but why the hell you slapped my brother?. Stop controlling them for your purposes and biases". All of Them heard the sound of opening door, it was Namjoon who entered and whisper " Dad... When did you come back?... What happened to jungkook ".

Yoongi said " Yes please Namjoon ... You ask him...may be then he will told us that why the h*ll he slapped jungkook ". Namjoon said " What happened dad? ". Alpha's dad said " Jungkook have lost his brain...i saw him hugging a male omega in college".

Alpha's father continued " I was avoiding his mistakes but today I saw him hugging that omega with my own eyes and when I confronted him, he started running his mouth with me which I won't tolerate. This is my house and you all have to follow my words". Namjoon face turned pale when he heard his father's word because he is doing the same thing. He was not aware of jungkook things but he realise just now that he is doing same thing.

Yoongi said angrily " Dad stop controlling their life...you are still doing this... They are not 10 years old... When will you let them decided things for themselves...just because you had problems with papa _". Alpha's father said angrily " Don't Take His Name In My House....and they will do whatever their father will told them to do".

Yoongi said angrily " You have already suffocated them enough.... Why are you poisoning their mind?...you made them hate papa without giving us the proper reason...even if papa was wrong or bad you can't generalize that for every omega ". Their father shouted " how dare you question about my words ...Stop taking that b*tch name in my house ".

Yoongi shouted " Don't Take His Name From Your Mouth.... You are not any ideal alpha... You know you have done things and i will find them to unveil this for jungkook and Namjoon ". Their father shouted " You will unveil me... Go for it.. Show me what you have.... Do one thing.. Leave my house...and go to that omega ... You are already shame for me....I don't consider you as my son now... So what's the use of keeping useless things in my house ".

Yoongi scoffed and said " I know I am shame for you... Because I did't dance on your beat... It's okay... I will leave this house if you want that ...so for you i will do this very last thing in my life". Jungkook said who heard everything silently " hyung please don't leave ". Yoongi said " Sorry jungkook, I can't live in this house with him ".

Namjoon also said " Hyung please calm down... Dad we can talk later on this... For now let's not argue ". Alpha's father shouted "you Don't need to use your mind in this Namjoon...I also have things to talk with you ..its better if you use your brain For my business ". Yoongi said " Don't worry dad...i won't stay here now ". He went upstairs to pack his stuffs .

Meanwhile in Omega's house

With jin

Jin carefully bring out a gift package from his bag which Namjoon gave him in the office. Jin refused to accept anything from Namjoon but Namjoon persuaded him saying that he just wanted to return his favour for helping him on the day when he was injured . Jin hesistatelye accepted that gift package from Namjoon.