Distinct love chapter 31

Jimin is now standing on a place where usually yoongi pick him up. It was never decided that yoongi will give lift to him everyday but lately it's been like this. So today jimin eyes we're keep looking towards the direction from where yoongi usually came from.

Jimin saw yoongi's car and it stopped in front of him and jimin smile a little and come inside the car. Yoongi started his car and said "sorry i got little late today....do you wanna go to the same park we went last time". Jimin smile and nodded his head and said while handling a box " I brought this for you ".

Yoongi smile and take the parcel from jimins hand " What is inside this? ". Jimin replied " Hotteok.... My Hyung made this really yumm...i thought you will like it... So brought it for you....reheat it before having this hyung".

Meanwhile with Namjoon

Namjoon was having hard time handling things as his mind and heart is not at peace because of things happening around him either it is about jhope, or things related to jin or his constant dispute with yoongi, everything giving him headache.

His mind is moving in all direction , he keeps thinking about jhope and keep asking questions to himself..does it really change something if he likes an alpha? , he is the same hobi whom he is friend with many years... Does it change anything when he doesn't know about hobi's interest then now? Isn't he is same person.... But his father always said how liking an alpha is a sin...and no alpha should given a place in the society if they do so, according to his dad they should be left alone.... But "

"But when Namjoon look towards hobi he doesn't feel like he does something sinful... He looked and talked like the same innocent and most honest alpha... He doesn't felt any of those things his father said to him about those alphas like feeling disgusted...yes it was really shocking for him to know that hobi likes alphas but it didn't felt wrong the way his father told him... He doesn't know what to say to jhope or what to talk with him and that's why he remain quiet when jhope introduced idea for his business trip but Namjoon actually knows really well how he hate going on business trips ".

Namjoon's mind also wondered why the presence of certain omega made him all worked up, when he is alone he kept thinking about him and when he is in a same room with jin then his eyes seem to keep moving back to jin. It's gone to a level that it's started frustrating him that why the hell this omega is roaming in his head all the time when his mind is already filled with bunch of thoughts.

With Taekook

After the professor left both of them immediately detached themselves from the before position. Tae said with a tender smile after professor kang left " We should clean this mess and ourselves too". Kook nodded with a same soft smile " Yeah..".

Now jungkook and Taehyung were wiping stain from their own face and clothes. Jungkook and tae gaze met with each other and jungkook break their staring competition by stating " Your smile is beautiful... I never knew you can smile like this.... You looked different while smiling".

Tae shook his head and said playfully " Did you thought that i am some kind of stone to not have a reaction ". Jungkook shook his head " No it's just that... You usually never laugh out loud... So it was new for me to look at you like this". Tae smiled " I know..I was just teasing you fool".

Jungkook unknowingly pouted " You never leave a single chance to tease me...you are so mean ". Tae laughed " What should I do?...when you look so cute being all annoyed... I can't help it ". Jungkook rolled his eyes" Whatever... wHaTeVeR". Tae laughed and followed jungkook who sprinted towards the library.

At star enterprises

Jhope left early as he have to done some packing for the trip because he have to leave late night. Jin was working in his cabin unaware of the eye which were staring him . Namjoon doesn't know why lately he always end up on thinking about kim seokjin and it's annoying for him.