Distinct love chapter 4

With jin, tae and jimin at night.

After coming back from his first day of new office jin was preparing dinner for them. He came late than usual so he couldn't able to talk with his brothers who were busy in their room doing their work.

For jimin he was doing his homework while tae was still trying to lessen his anger on a particular alpha. Jin call them for dinner " Babies food is ready...come fast ... I am serving ".

He heard sounds of quick descending stairs and tae stand in front of him saying " Hyung it's smelling so good .... And i am so hungry ". Jimin also come downstairs with slow steps like always.

They were eating while talking. Tae asked jin about his first day and as always he replied " It was good ". He never told them about the different treatment and rude comments he received at his work place because of being omega.

Jin noticed tae behavior, he immediately get it that there is something wrong so he asked " Tae baby what happened? ". Tae was about to say nothing but Jin cut him off " Don't say nothing... I know something is wrong... Something happen in clg? "

Tae started his rant " Hyung I met an asshole alpha today (tae immediately said sorry when Jin glare him for cursing) hehehe sorry hyung ". And then he continued again " Hyung i was walking towards the room i was alloted and i got knock into an alpha who come out of no where which made me lost my balance and you know what he did.. He catched me but second later HE DROPPED ME INTENTIONALLY ON THE FLOOR in front of so many people.

and you know what he said to me in return ' he said to say sorry to him '. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS Hyung. When I refused to say that he started saying that I intentionally involved myself with him to made him notice my self. He was so rude and unmannered but hyung don't worry I gave him his medicine (Tae smrik saying that) but because of him I had to get embarrassed in front on interviewing pannel. They asked me about the dirt on my clothes . I swear to God hyung I will make him pay just wait and watch.

Jin sigh and said " Tae don't get involved with all of this but if he did something to you again inform the authority or your professor or me okay. Tae nodded his head but jin knows tae very well. He knows that tae will do exactly what he have asked not to do.

At night on dinner with three brothers

"Earlier What we're you mumbling kook" asked Namjoon. Yoongi nodded his head too in agreement with Namjoon indicating jungkook to tell them.

Jungkook brust out " Hyung , today in clg i get crashed with a bitch omega, it was his fault he was walking with a blind eyes

Jungkook brust out " Hyung , today in clg i get crashed with a bitch omega, it was his fault he was walking with a blind eyes. he was so full of himself so i let him fall and otherwise too it's not like saving him is my work. So I showed him where he belong huh . But that bastard wiped his dirty hands on my shirt. I got scolded by my examiner because of this. I will take my revenge on him.

He was so Unmannered and bitch, dad was right they just _". Yoongi interrupted " Kook ... First of all stop cursing and stop behaving recklessly.... You shouldn't judge people because of their rank...if you want you can say that you didn't like his way of behaving but hating someone because of rank is not something someone should do....Just don't believe everything someone say with closed eyes".