Distinct love chapter 49

At omegas house

Tae entered inside and said to Jin " Here.. I brought this chips for you ". Jin said " Why this is open? You don't like them ".
Tae said while giving evil smile " Oh about that... I taught someone a really good lesson today...i am sure he will never forget me ever huh". Jin asked " And what exactly did you do? " . Tae started " So I was about to put this chips in my cart when suddenly a oldie alpha grabbed from the opposite side____".

Later at night

With jin

Jin was lying on the bed and keeps changing sides, he was trying really hard to fall asleep but he can't. His mind just keep repeating same scene in his head. Jin mumbles to himself " I won't think about him... I won't let myself be fool... He is just another alpha... I won't let myself get affected by him... Yes that's right ...and that's all".Jin close his eyes in determination.

With jimin

Jimin said pouting " Hyung you are laughing at me ". Yoongi shook his head " No I am not... It's just you look so cute while concentrating on guitar". Jimin cutely asked " So you are not laughing at my guitar skill? ".yoongi shook his head "No Of course not... You are doing good... Play another song for me ". Jimin nodded. Jimin video call yoongi to show him a new song which he learned to play on guitar.

Next day

Later With taekook

Tae and jungkook were studying in different corners of the library room because they have a test tomorrow and they couldn't able to focus on their studies while sitting together, cause they always ended up talking or flirting with each other. So tae suggested that they should study separately.

Tae saw jungkook very attentively writing something in his notebook. Tae smiled because jungkook looked really cute while writing. Tae went near jungkook only to notice that he is drawing tae in his notebook.

Tae said " Hmmm this is why you were so attentive towards your notebook". Jungkook smile displaying his bunny teeth " Hehe... See I draw you ". Tae replied " You draw me really beautiful".
Jungkook said " You are more beautiful in real ". Tae said " By the way... Didn't you were supposed to study here and what are you doing? ".

Jungkook replied " I was... Okay but I got hungry and you were still studying so I didn't distrub you ". Tae said " I am also hungry... Let's eat something ". When they come out in the corridor they noticed that it was raining outside. Tae stand in his place and admire the raindrops.

Tae noticed jungkook didn't stop rather he was walking even faster than before. Tae run behind jungkook and asked while holding his hand " You don't like rainfall ? ". Jungkook shook his head " No I don't like it.... They just remind me of a bad memory..... I don't like them but if you want to see it we can ".

Tae started walking while holding jungkook hand " Nah...do you want to talk about this?". Jungkook replied " It's not a long story, it's that my papa (omega father) left us at night when it was raining at night when only me and Namjoon hyung were alone at home ".Tae hugged him and jungkook said " He doesn't matter to me and I am not sad ...dont worry. Now Let's focus on our eating plan".

Tae gave a small smile " Okay let's go ". Suddenly they heard a voice from back " Jungkook... Professor shin is calling you in his office ". Taekook look at each other, and tae said " You go and I will bring your favorite snacks for you ". Jungkook said " Okay then let's meet here ".Tae said " Okay ".

With jin in star enterprises

Jin mumbles angrily " How dare him ? I clearly told him not to call me hyung in front of everyone but in meeting he just keep addressing me like that...i just don't understand why he can't understand such a basic thing".