Distinct love chapter 42

with Namjoon  (in office)

Namjoon waited for hobi to say something or anything after meeting each other for so long. But hobi didn't even make eye contact with Namjoon and keep briefing Namjoon about his project. Namjoon said " Hobi... Now you won't even loot towards me?.... I thought we were best friends ".

Hobi replied with a serious expression " No... I won't...my gaze may make you uncomfortable because I like alphas... and About our friendship....i think its best we keep our ways apart... As I can't change myself and you won't change. How can i be friends with someone who hate people like me ".

Namjoon said " I didn't said I hate you " . Hobi interrupted " But you used to say things to them". Namjoon replied " I know...and I am sorry... You know from my childhood I have very few people to learn things from them... And I am not blaming others... I am sorry I know it's my fault".

Namjoon continued " I shouldn't judge.. I always hear things from my dad and believed it without any second thought . When you told me about this I was shocked and didn't understand what to feel and what to say. But I don't hate you, I can't hate you. I have no problem you can like whoever you want to".

Namjoon added ' I just wanted to say sorry... I even called you but you didn't pick up my call... So only option I have is to wait for you...i am really sorry ". Hobi eyes were moist , he finally move his gaze towards Namjoon "you are so bad...  You hurt me so much...i really wanted you to understand me".

Namjoon again said " I am sorry ". Hobi hugged Namjoon , who hugged him back and said " It's okay joon ". Even though hobi wanted to show that he doesn't care whether he be friends with Namjoon or not. But deep down he knows the friendship between him and joon was precious to him.

Their hug broke because of the sudden intruder , who was none other than kai. Kai instantly come inside " You guys already make peace ". Hobi didn't replied  and Namjoon gave a eye roll to kai and they release the hug. Hobi was about to exit but stopped after hearing kai " I also want to talk to you " .

Hobi didn't move his gaze towards kai and said controlling his emotions " And I don't want to talk to you ". Hobi left from there after saying this. Hobi thought after being away for so many days, he will now be able to control his feelings but he was wrong. The moment he saw kai, everything become fresh inside him all over again.

Meanwhile with taekook

Tae said to whinny Jungkook "it will not make any difference whether you meet hyung today or tomorrow. At the end you have to meet him , I don't understand why you want to postponed it for tomorrow ". Jungkook reply " It will make difference for me.. Today I am not ready as it is so sudden... Tomorrow I will dress nicely and be prepared mentally also. So just call hyung okay ".

Tae nodded and called jin " Hello hyung".
Jin answered " Yes tae...say ". Tae said "I called you to inform you hyung that today I and jungkook have extra classes. So I will bring him tomorrow with me ". Jin said " No problem tae".

Tae look towards jungkook " Done... He said it's okay ". Jungkook asked " Do your hyung like cake or icecream or chocolate .....tell me... I will buy that thing before meeting Jin hyung ". Tae said " You want to bribe him?. .. He will catch you in the act".

Jungkook replied " What.... No... I just want to be gentlemen and nice... How can you say that? ". Tae giggled " I was just teasing you fool". Jungkook pout " You are a little devil ". Tae laughed even more and finding jungkook every action really cute.

Later

With jin

jin was packing his stuff to leave the office building and Suddenly Jin phone started ringing, he picked his phone " Hello tae ". Tae replied " Hello hyung...me and jimin really wants to eat pizza and Coke today.... Please hyung (he heard jimin voice also)...  Please hyung bring pizza from our favourite shop ".
Jin smiled  " Okay okay.... I will bring pizza from our favorite place". After that, Jin disconnected the call and left from there.