Distinct love chapter 41

Namjoon said " Which friend?...we called  everyone of your friend....and what's with your behaviour ? ". Jungkook said " He is a friend I made not long ago... And I am sorry for running away but you guys treat me like a dumb person and never tell me anything...and I know you do that for my own good...but I feel excluded and unloved because of this".

Jungkook continued " I just don't want to feel like this with my brothers. I also want to know and participate in things and conversations ".  Yoongi sigh " We are sorry if you felt like that.... It was nothing important it just that We both had a small fight with each other ".Jungkook mumble " Even if it is a small fight.. You guys should share this with me ". 

Yoongi nodded and Namjoon interrupted " Now you tell us where were you last night without any lies. You don't like to share clothes with anyone...but you even wear his clothes? ".jungkook replied scratching his back of the neck " I didn't had choice that's why... Nothing else ". Namjoon said " Next time you try to do anything like this.... It won't be good for you ".

At omegas house

Tae and jimin was waiting for jin to come, jin never come late so much without informing them. Jimin said "hyung again didn't pick up my call". Tae mumbled, who himself came home 30 minutes ago " He must be angry on me ... May be that's why he is not picking phone ".

Jimin said " Why is hyung angry on you? And you know hyung will never avoid our call just because he is angry". Tae shook his head " Whatever happened today was different chim...his expression seems different today....i didn't even told you why hyung is angry on me". Jimin said " What happened? ".

Tae said nervously  " I -I don't know how but the alpha whom I used to fight so much and later how he turned into my boyfriend...hyung saw us here in the morning..". Tae look towards jimin and saw him stiff on his place. Tae expected jimin to react more negatively because of his unease.

But jimin expression was not negative but was of shocked , Tae said sadly " I said mean things to hyung in anger.... I just feel so sorry and guilty ". Jimin hugged him " Tae don't worry... You know hyung is really understanding.. He will understand you..don't be sad ". They heard knock on the door and jimin opened the door.

Jimin said " Hyung why didn't you received my call". Jin said " Oh..no... I forgot to unmute my phone jimin ". Tae went towards Jin " Hyung I am really sorry...i just...you know how I say nonsense in anger... Please don't be angry on me ".

Jin replied " It's okay.. Tae... I am not angry " Jin left from there and marched towards his room. Tae become sad , Jimin said " Tae...give him little time... He will come back to his self...and like he said he is not angry so don't worry ". Tae nodded.

Later In tae room

Tae said "jungkook...i just feel so bad... hyung look really sad and he didn't even talk with me like always...just one two words ". Jungkook replied " Tae....give him some time to digest... Didn't you always said that he doesn't like alphas... He just must be worried about you ".

Tae hmed in agreement " Your brother scolded you? ". Jungkook replied " Just Little bit but I said them how I feel when they didn't include me in everything just because I am younger than them...now I am feeling good after talking with them".

Next day In Omega's house

Three of them were eating when suddenly Jin said " Tae...bring him here ".
Tae confusely said " Umm". Jin said again" Bring your boyfriend here ... I want to meet him... If you both have time then let's meet him at evening ". Tae nodded and said " Hyung I am sorry... I didn't mean what I said yesterday'.

Jin nodded and said " I know tae... And I am not angry... I am just worried.. And uncertain... Don't worry...i just want to know about him and his personality ". Tae nodded his head " Okay hyung".