Distinct love chapter 28

With jimin

Jimin was walking towards his class when he recognize a figure walking ahead of him . He increased his pace to reach near the figure and said " Yoongi hyu-..... Sir ". Yoongi turned immediately with a smile on his face when he heard jimin from back " Good morning jimin ".
Jimin gave him a small smile and replied ' good morning sir......and I finished the book you gave me ".

Yoongi smile and said " Did you like the book? ". Jimin nodded his head with a little excitement. Yoongi smiled " Then I will give you more". Jimin softly said " Thankyou hyu- sir". Yoongi said " You can call me hyung when we both are alone... And i have something for you... So wait for me after college hours are over". Jimin nodded with a smile .

Meanwhile with tae and kook.

Tae was pissed from the earlier because his pants got some dust stained due to the fall. Tae placed his stuff and started dusting the dirt away. Jungkook who was sitting behind tae notice every movement of tae and he couldn't help but got up from his seat and come forward and settled himself beside tae.

Jungkook friends found his actions really weird but thought may be jungkook was planning to tease tae so they shrugged it off. Jungkook said " How did you got this strain on your pants ? ".Tae was already frustrated from earlier " I don't know why the hell you alphas can't use your eyes properly ".

Jungkook said " Why are you saying this to me? I am not the one who did this to you". Tae glared at him " Don't forget what you did with me at the beginning huh ". Jungkook rolled his eyes and said " Look like you forget what you did with me .... You are not innocent huh ". Tae glared at him " I don't even want to be innocent ". Jungkook said " You are not even close to be innocent ".

Tae glared jungkook who said " Let's stop here... I don't want to fight with you ". Tae hummed. Jungkook stressed his hand forward " Take this handkerchief and wipe it off with this ". Tae accept handkerchief from jungkook but their conversation bubble got distrub from the presence of his professor who is not alone today.

Tae immediately recognize the new presence besides prof. Park. " Everyone we have a new student here.... Please go ahead and introduce yourself ". The said person nodded and said " Hello... I am choi eunwoo. .. Nice to meet you all ". Mr park said " Go ahead and sit down".

Eunwoo noticed Tae and went towards him and settled himself beside tae and said " I am really sorry for earlier taehyung ". Tae heard and said half - heartedly " It's okay ". Jungkook from left side didn't heard clearly but he saw them talking with each other . Jungkook  asked to taehyung " Who is he? And what the hell he is saying? ".

Tae said " Don't talk like I know him... I just got to know his name now ". Jungkook again said " Then why were you talking to him " . Tae replied Frustratedly " He was the one who collided with me and because of that my clothes got stained".

Later on break time

Tae was wiping his pant with jungkook handkerchief and eunwoo observe it.
The moment prof. left eunwoo said to Tae again " I will wipe it ". He said and took out his hanky and started rubbing it. Tae was shocked to see eunwoo an alpha actually trying to help him.

Jungkook also saw this and said " He can do this by his own". Eunwoo stopped mumble 'okay' and asked " Taehyung can you help me with notes....i am new so I don't know anyone here....you are the only one whom  name  I know here ". Tae thought for some time and said " Okay ... Give me your number and I will send you ".

After saying that Tae left from there and jungkook also followed him. " Why are you being so nice with him? " Asked jungkook. Tae said " Then what do you want me to do with him? ". Jungkook said " When we were in the same situation... That time You cursed me ".