Distinct love chapter 24

Three days later

Yoongi is teaching while noticing jimin's every moment because from that day jimin seems scared or more nervous to yoongi which create a worriedness in him for jimin. Jimin didn't even called him after that day for once.

Earlier Yoongi was hoping that jimin will open up to him even if it will take some time and it happened a little but now it feels like they are again on the starting point. But that doesn't mean that yoongi will give up. He will be there for jimin and doesn't matter whatever happens.

With Taekook

Jungkook was already in his class and the professor were already there but his eyes were busy in search of someone whom he couldn't bear according to him.
But to his disappointment he couldn't find the one. He mumble to himself " Where the hell is that stupid boy? ".

Suddenly he found that boy who is panting while asking permission to come inside the class. Professor said " Come inside...you can't even come on time i wonder how will you pass...you should have study something that omegas does.. Huh".Tae just ignore the taunt and thought " I can't do anything now but when I will graduate from here I will show him who kim taehyung is huh".

Jungkook eyes were stuck on tae as he looked so different today than usually. Jungkook mumble " He just look so soft and innocent in that blue sweater ". He realised immediately what he said and shake his thoughts away.

Later

Later

Jungkook was hanging oit with his friends when one of the alpha said " That omega taehyung is really beautiful ... I wonder why he decided to waste his beauty here ". Another alpha said " Ya bro... With his face he can make any alpha kneel in front of him".

Third alpha said " He is just beautiful but don't you guys know his behaviour and words.... Imagine a mate like him will be such a nightmare to an alpha ". Another alpha added " Ya bro....omegas should always listen to their mates".

Jungkook was getting irritated by their remark on taehyung. He said frustatedly " Don't you guys have other topics apart from him....don't underestimate him, I am working with him and to be honest he is quite intelligent.... So don't think about his decision .... Think about your decision what if you guys failed the exam" After saying that he left from there.

Other alpha make eye contact with each in confusion and said
" What happened to him? "
" Don't know bro "
" He is really moody sometimes "
" Just leave him for now".

Tae heard their conversation from the start and he felt a weird sensation in his heart. He doesn't know why but he felt happy that jungkook defended him . He knows that jungkook himself is a jerk but this time Tae made exception for him.

In star enterprises

Jhope was working along with jin in jhope 's cabin. Jhope was nervous and little scared because of the beomsoo guy. Namjoon informed him that he is going to reject beomsoo proposal, although jhope also wanted to reject it because he doesn't want beomsoo to blackmail him everytime but that doesn't mean that he is not afraid.