Distrinct love chapter 48

Next day

Jin saw Namjoon coming towards him, he immediately went inside his room and mumbles " His face reminds me of that dream ahhh". Jin heard knock on the door and said " Come in ". Namjoon entered inside and settled Himself in front of jin " I felt like you just ignore me earlier ".

Jin said without looking towards Namjoon " Why will i do that?.... I am just busy in my work ". Namjoon said seriously " I don't know why but i just felt like that, did I do something to offend you ? ". Jin now look towards Namjoon " No... You didn't... And i didn't ignore you ".

Namjoon said " Your ears are so red right now.... Are you sick? Or not feeling well". Jin touched his ear and diverted his gaze " No.... I am okay... Sometimes they just get red randomly....you say....why are you here suddenly ? ". Namjoon replied " I am here to meet you".

Jin replied " We work in the same office and meet every day....what's new with meeting me today? ". Namjoon smile and said " Today I come here to meet my friend and he just look too beautiful like always ". Jin just shook his head and Namjoon noticed " What... I am just stating the facts here".

With jimin in yoongi's room

Jimin said after 2 minutes silence " Hyung... I heard from my classmates that
jueoni got suspended for a month... Is it right? ". Yoongi replied " Yes and She get away easily this time and if it's ever happen again she is going to get resticated ". Jimin said " But hyung isn't it too much? ".

Yoongi shook his head " No it's not... bulling is a serious crime jimin... defending them is also a crime... Don't ever think that it's happening because of you, the same thing was supposed to happen where you were involved or not.. Okay ". Jimin nodded " Okay ... And thank you hyung ". Yoongi said " You don't need to say all of these".

After few minutes of silence jimin said " Hyung why do you like me? I mean I am no match to you ". Yoongi hold jimin hand softly " I like everything about you from start to end... And what made you think that you are no match to me?... Why did you think about yourself like this? ...its wrong to yourself ".

Jimin unknowingly pouted " I don't know hyung". Jimin and yoongi standup to leave from their, yoongi noticed jimin shoelaces are untied . He stopped jimin and kneel down in front of him to tie his
Shoelaces , jimin move a little backward " Hyung i will do it myself ". Yoongi said " It's okay... Let me do it for you".

Yoongi said " It's done ". Yoongi saw jimin is looking towards him without even blinking " What happened jimin? ". Jimin said " You are an alpha but you still tied my shoelace for me ". Yoongi confusely said " What Tying shoelace has to do with me being an alpha? " .

Jimin replied " Not everyone is like you hyung... Our dad (alpha father) was not like you... I remember once I asked his help to tie my shoelaces... He said I should feel ashamed to ask an alpha to kneel in front of me and touch a feet of omega...because according to him omegas were lower than alphas so only omegas were supposed to do this for alphas ".

Yoongi replied " This is pure nonsense... I don't know why people think like this....there is nothing one can not do if they want to whether they are alphas, betas our Omega's. One should do what they want to... My dad was against on choosing music but i study anyway and he is still forcing me to join his business but i decided to not listen him".

Meanwhile with hobi and Namjoon

Hobi said " You were not subtle at all in the meeting ". Namjoon said " What are you talking about? ". Hobi replied "throughout the whole meeting Your all attention were on jin hyung... I am sure a lot of other people also noticed this a part from me ".

Namjoon said " What can i do? I can't help it.... He is just so beautiful and so intelligent... Everything about him is just so different that I can't just look away from him". Hobi laughed " I wonder how you get change so much.... In beginning you used to pick fight with him and now you have fallen for him".