Distinct love chapter 13

Tae just mumble a small " I don't know sir ". Professor just chuckle and said " Really? This is your answer....am I suppose to call him on your behalf...and ask him his whereabouts....i will really be amaze if you guys will complete this project on time... Just go to your seat.... I just wasted my time for nothing ".

After class Tae just sigh. It's getting too much for him. Now he have to talk with jin. He thought he will manage but everyone around him making it more difficult for him. He is feeling guilty but now he have to do it.

Meanwhile with jimin and yoongi in the university.

Jimin just entered in the university and parted his way to tae who was getting late for his class. Yoongi see jimin coming towards his class, and it didn't take him much time to go in the same direction as jimin. " Good morning jimin " Yoongi said with a smile on his face.

This time Jimin didn't flinch from yoongi voice may be because of the sweetness in his voice. Jimin replied a small " Go-od mor-ning sir". Jimin was looking so cute and squeezy with his soft cheeks that Yoongi wanted to caress them . Yoongi absolutely love the way jimin fluffy hair falls on his eyes and forhead.

Yoongi noticed that jimin is not wearing his earrings today but then he remembered that yesterday he picked up jimin one pair of earring from the floor . And he completely forgot to bring that today to return it to the real owner.

Both of them entered together in the class which didn't get unnoticed by some students who were already jealous of jimin. While teaching Yoongi keep noticing jimin again and again which made him annoyed on himself for being so distracted .

In star enterprises

Today hobi again tried to talk with jin but the elder answered him with few words only . So he didn't get any room to further continue his conversation with the older . Jin silence indicate him to leave his cabin .

He now understand one thing from his several tries that jin don't trust him or any other to be friends with them. He just saw him talking freely to the omega receptionist other than her He doesn't open to anyone. He decided that he will try to win jin trust now.

Time skip

Kai entered inside the building searching for someone specific. Today he just come to meet Namjoon as his friend and not as business partner or may be to meet someone special too. Kai spotted his target working in his cabin so he excitedly sprinted towards him.

"Hey Hobi" He said opening his cabin after hearing 'come in' from inside. " It's hosoek for you....and What are you doing here kai? You don't have any meeting schedule with Namjoon? ". Kai smile faded a little when he heard hobi saying him to call hosoek, he remembered earlier how hobi use to love hearing nicknames so much from him .

" I came to meet you and Namjoon to catch up together like old time.....i already confirmed it with Namjoon we will go for dinner today" Kai finished. Hobi immediately replied " I won't be able to come with you guys so you two go and catch up ". Kai asked while whining " Whyyy?".

Hobi replied stermly " Please Kai.... Don't you get it that i am avoiding you so please don't make things difficult for me and yourself... And i am not your friend anymore so please next time don't include me in your plans". Kai said angrily " Whyy....just tell me already hobi... What happened that you changed your behaviour 360 degree towards me... What did I do? Why are you doing this with me? We used to be so close to each other ".

Hobi said with hurtful and angry eyes " This is the problem between us Kai... You don't know anything because you don't want to know it. Stop asking me same thing again and again.... And I know my presence is not really important in your life". Kai said angrily " You are again not telling me what's wrong with us ".