Distinct love chapter 20

Next day With taekook

"No jungkook.... We will not use your idea on this project... My way of doing is more correct than you " Shouted tae. " And who decided that your's is better than me.... We are going to use my idea " Said jungkook with equal fire in his eyes.

'' stupid heads... Stop shouting....idiots ... I  am literally so pissed right now because of all the shouting you both are doing beside my cabin....don't make me angry or I will fail you even if you submit your assignment on time and without mistakes " Said professor kang while standing on the gate lazily.

Jungkook and tae alarmed with the sudden entry and immediately said in unison " Sorry sir...he was shouting I did nothing ". Professor kang just shook his head " You both are same... Shouting and fighting with each other ... All the time... Look I don't care if you want you both can fight as much as you can and don't just stop on words .... Use your hands tooo... BUT NOT HERE... NOT BESIDE MY CABIN... MY EARS ARE HURTING BECAUSE OF BOTH OF YOU... SO EITHER BE HERE QUIETLY OR JUST GATE OUT FROM HERE ".

After kang left both releases the breathe that they were holding. Tae said " Look even sir said you fight and shout all the time ". Jungkook said " Excuse me... He said that to both of us ". Tae shook his head and said " Nah...i never fight... So he must have said that to you ". Jungkook rolled his eyes " Whatever ".

Meanwhile With jimin and yoongi

It was their break time when jimin went to yoongi for asking a doubt which he found while reading the book which yoongi gave him. Yoongi notice jimin present in the room " Yes jimin". Jimin replied softly " Sir, I have some doubts ". Yoongi nodded " Okay.... That's good.... Ask whatever you want to ask ".

Jimin asked him few questions but yoongi noticed that jimin is still somehow seem to be troubled. So he asked " What happened? You didn't understand ? ". Jimin shook his head and said softly with a small pout " I have lots of doubts but now I forgot some of them".

Everything about jimin is just so cute in the eye of yoongi that he can't get over it. Yoongi smile and said with a little hesitation " You can have my number... So whenever you discover a doubt ask me at the same time". Jimin nodded and said " Okay... Thankyou sir ". Yoongi hesitated at first because he didn't wanted to do anything wrong which made jimin uncomfortable in anyway.

IN STAR ENTERPRISES

Jin and hobi were working together when their attention went on the Namjoon who was just crossing from their with kai while talking. Jin shifted his gaze on hobi to see his reaction . Jin is not a child he have already seen them and he can feel tension between them.

Hobi eyes met with Jin and he just gave him a small smile and started doing his work again. Hobi started " We used to be best friends in our college... Me Namjoon and him.... But things happened and our friendship broke ". Jin said " Oh... But it look like...it seem like kai doesn't want to break his friendship with you.... I saw you guys that day ".

Hobi said " I don't want him near me hyung that's all ". Jin nodded " Tell me one thing.... How can be you so different from Namjoon and kai? Especially Namjoon  ". Hobi laugh a little " Everyone is different from other hyung". Jin just shook his head and said " Common ...you know which type of different I am talking about...stop joking hobi....
I mean you are also an alpha but you are so well mannered, respectful, bright and what not".

Jin continued " You know.... I have never met an alpha who is nice like you...i hate alphas because of their attitude, manner and they are narcissistic, they treat other people badly , they have all the privileges and what not. But i never thought I will find someday an alpha who will make me feel that not every alpha is a same . My papa used to say this always but I never believed but now I can because of you ".