Part 17

Emma- Mommy! Mommy!

Betty- Hey baby girl!

Emma jumped into her lap and hugged her tightly while everyone was looking at them in shock.

Fp- I have to go back to work for a few more hours, are you guys good?

Betty- Yeah.

Fp- Alright, Jug, be a gentleman.

Jughead- I will be.

Betty- You always are.

Betty kissed his cheek but then Emma looked at them in confusion.

Emma- Why did you kiss?

Betty- U-Um...we can talk about it later.

Emma- Okay!

Fp left and then Betty and Jughead turned back to their friends who were still in shock.

Betty- What?

Kevin- She called you mommy.

Betty- Yeah. (softly)

Cheryl- When did that start?

Betty- Not too long ago.

Toni- And you're okay with that?

Betty- Yeah, whatever makes her happy.

Emma- Mama, can I have that?

She pointed to the milkshake so Betty nodded and let her try a sip. She loved it and ended up drinking almost the whole thing, making everyone laugh. But soon they went home since everyone had work to do. As they got to their house Emma wanted to play but they had to get their work done so they just let her watch TV for a little bit before they actually played with her. But while they played she asked the question again.

Emma- Mommy, why did you kiss Juggie?

Betty- Well...when two people are together they do a lot of things, like kissing.

Emma- What else do they do?

Betty- That you will find out when you're older. (giggles)

Emma- (nods) You and Juggie are together?

Betty- Exactly.

Emma- Can you kiss?

The two of them chuckled before kissing each other on the lips softly, then they turned back to Emma who was giggling.

Emma- Again again!

Betty giggled and pulled Emma into her arms before kissing her all over her face, then Jughead joined in while also tickling her.

Emma- Stoppppp! That's ticklesssss! (giggles)

Jughead- Not happening! (chuckles)

Jughead took her into his lap and continued to tickle her until she reached out for Betty.

Emma- Mommy! Save me! (giggles)

Betty pulled the little girl back into her arms, then she started yawning.

Betty- Are you sleepy, baby girl?

Emma- Mhm. (yawns)

Betty- Alright let's go upstairs, you can take a short nap before Fp gets home.

She nodded so Betty carried her upstairs to her bedroom. She tucked her into bed and she instantly fell asleep. As she walked out of the little girls bedroom she saw Jughead waiting for her. Then they went into his bedroom to cuddle until Emma woke up. But as they cuddled, Jughead's hand had gone a little low while he kissed her neck.