Part 18

Betty- What? Why are you smiling?

Jughead- You're just so beautiful.

Betty- (giggles) Thank you.

She turned over so she could straddle him as she began to pull off his clothing. First came off his shirt, then the belt, then his jeans, now they were both just left in their underwear. Jughead flipped them back over before letting his finger slip into her folds. She instantly began to moan as he touched her softly, then he found her clit and began to rub harder. Her moans grew louder but she did her best to keep herself quiet knowing her sister was asleep in the next room. After a few minutes he stopped and pulled both her bra and panties all the way off. Then she straddled him and grinded against his dick allowing him to harden. As he felt her heat above him, he continued to grow before he pulled off his boxers and slid a condom on. Betty was a little nervous so he let her touch him for a moment before she laid down and he crawled over her.

Jughead- Are you ready?

Betty- I think so.

Jughead- No, I need you to know you're ready.

She took a moment before looking up into his eyes and nodding.

Betty- I'm ready.

Jughead- Okay, tell me if you don't like something or if you want me to stop.

She nodded and he grabbed one of her legs loosely before lining himself up to her opening and pushing his hips up slowly. She winced slightly and began to breathe heavily but after a few minutes of him riding her out slowly she began to feel more comfortable. She let out a few soft moans so he went a little faster until she moaned loudly. He quickly stopped and placed his hand over her mouth.

Jughead- Betts, you have to be quiet. (chuckles)

Betty- S-Sorry, it's h-hard. (moans slightly)

He began to ride her out faster again but then she flipped them over so she could be on top. She was straddling him, his length still inside of her, then she began to bounce slightly. He could tell she seemed slightly uncomfortable so he took her hand and looked directly into her eyes.

Jughead- Babe, do whatever you're comfortable with, we don't have to do it this way if you don't want to.

She nodded and began to bounce up and down faster, making him grunt as she moaned. And soon she felt it.

Betty- J-Juggie... (moans)

Jughead- Cum for me baby girl.

She hit her orgasm and began to shiver. Jughead flipped her back over so she was underneath him. Then once her orgasm had ended he lifted one of her legs over his shoulder before pounding into her roughly again.

Betty- H-Harder... (moans)

He let his hips rock into her, faster, deeper, and harder, then he began rubbing her clit.

Betty- O-Oh my god. (moans)

She could barely even get her words out. Everything that he was doing to her felt so amazing. But soon they both came together before Jughead pulled out of her. Then they just laid together, naked. The two of them pulled the covers over them and cuddled close to each other, Betty's head in Jughead's chest. Then he looked down at her and saw her smiling.

Jughead- What is it? What are you thinking about?

Betty- I'm just thinking about how amazing that was...and also Emma.

Jughead- What about Emma?

Betty- Well, before she fell asleep she asked me if you were going to be here daddy.

Jughead- And what did you say?

Betty- Hopefully. And she also said that she loved you.

Jughead- Well I love her more than anything.

Betty- You love her more than me? (pouts)

Jughead- My love for her is different from my love for you baby. And I can't wait to hopefully be her daddy someday.

Betty smiled widely before leaning up and kissing his cheek...then she fell asleep in his arms. Jughead stayed up for a while and just looked at how beautiful his girlfriend was while also holding her tightly, but then he heard Fp arrive home. He heard his father walk up the stairs so he began to pray that he wouldn't walk into his room, but of course, he did.

Jughead- H-Hey dad...

Fp- Oh god...did you two..?

Jughead- U-Um...

Fp- Jesus Christ, okay, we'll talk tomorrow when you're both awake, just please go to sleep, you have school tomorrow.

Jughead nodded while chuckling lightly. Then Fp walked out which allowed Jughead to fall asleep, still holding Betty tightly.

The next morning Betty woke up and instantly giggled as she saw Jughead asleep, holding her while they were both naked. Then she slowly shook him awake.

Betty- Juggie... (whispers)

Jughead- Mhm. (mumbles)

Betty- Did we really fall asleep naked in here? (giggles)

Jughead- Yup.

Betty- I'm just glad your dad didn't see us.

Jughead- Oh, he did. (chuckles)

Betty- WHAT?!

Jughead- Yeah, he said he would talk to us when we're both awake. (chuckles)

Betty- Shit. (softly)

Jughead- It'll be fine.

Then suddenly they saw Emma run in.

Emma- Mommy!

Betty- E-Emma!

Betty quickly pulled the covers up over them before Emma crawled up onto the bed.

Emma- Mama, why aren't you wearing any clothes?

Betty- U-Um...

Emma- And Juggie?

Betty tried to distract her from the fact that they both weren't wearing clothes, but then Fp walked in.

Fp- Emma, come here sweetie, let them get ready for school.

She nodded and went over to him. He picked her up and carried her back to her room so he could get her dressed. Then Betty and Jughead got up and locked the door. They both laughed and got dressed before heading downstairs to where Fp and Emma were waiting.