ꜱɪx » ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜꜱɴᴇꜱꜱ

for every single one of my 1k (!!) followers.

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙: 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 ━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

❝𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐈 passed out in front of my history teacher," Linh said, now presumably for the twentieth time of the day. It was Monday by now, and the girls had gotten over their insane hangover. The entire Sunday, the Golden Trio had been sitting on the couch in the sisters' apartment, groaning at every loud noise and eating pizza.

Of course, Grace had told the story of how their history teacher had offered to take them with him in his Uber-ride home, but sneakily left out the heated situation that happened before that offer. Her friends didn't need to know that she'd almost made out with the man, inducing another rather steamy dream last night — luckily she'd spent it in her own home again.

"I get it," Grace chuckled, "You only mentioned it like, a zillion times. Doesn't make it less embarrassing though..."

"Oh my God, Gracie, shut up! I'm trying to make my peace with it," Linh groaned now, burying her face in her hands. The Starbucks they sat in was not very crowded, and a glance at the clock told Grace that they had to leave for history class in a few minutes. She twisted her cup of caramel frappuccino in her hands.

"I cannot believe it," her best friend sighed again, emptying her mocha in one chug. "He saw me drooling all over your dress while being unconscious. So literally at my worst."

Grace held back a chuckle, hiding her grin behind her cup. She didn't bring up the many times she'd seen Linh in worse conditions, after parties and occasional hookups.

"At least you didn't barf," she argued instead, shrugging.

"Good argument, but still. This is so bad. I'm not ready to see that man again," Linh groaned, squeezing the paper cup in her hands until it no longer resembled its initial shape. Grace flicked her blonde braid from one shoulder to the other before mumbling her response.

"Me neither."

Linh didn't seem to have heard it, jumping out of her seat and grabbing her backpack. The young blonde just copied her best friend's actions and had a twisted feeling in her stomach as they walked to class, now talking about their International Politics homework.

When they reached the lecture hall, her stomach dropped to the floor as she saw Mr. Barnes leaning against the teacher's desk in his usual position. His gaze fixated on his beringed hands, adjusting one of the platinum jewelry pieces with thoroughness.

"My Lord, he looks good," Linh let out under her breath as they plopped into their seats. Grace just hummed in agreement. She couldn't manage to take her eyes off of him, recalling the way his hand had felt on her waist. How she'd dreamed about him twice by now.