ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ » ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏: 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 ━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

"You."

As soon as he'd uttered that word, it was Grace's turn to pull him down to her, making their lips collide once more. Hungrily, the kiss instantly turned into a gut-melting, passionate embrace, hands roaming the other's body restlessly. She let her fingers slide to the buckle of his belt again, blindly undoing it. A low grunt vibrated through her mouth, his tongue sweeping across hers one more time before he pulled away, their lips still brushing against one another with every breath.

"Wait," he growled, his strong hands wrapping around her wrists, bringing them up between them, holding them in place right in front of her stomach. Panting, Grace opened her eyes, finding his darkened gaze. She arched a brow.

"What?" she asked, startled by the sudden stop of the situation. He exhaled through his nose, slowly and steadily, his eyes fluttering shut in the act of holding back.

"We shouldn't be doing this here," he mumbled, looking at her through his lashes. Grace took a deep breath and held it in for a few seconds. Her heartbeat was out of control, her blood was boiling in desire, her skin was hot, yearning to be exposed to him, get touched. The way she ached for this man's hands to roam her body made her forget she ever tried to get him out of her head.

"Why not?" she almost whined, nudging her head forward to catch his lips once more, which he gladly accepted, welcoming her tongue in his mouth, letting his swirl around it, which resulted in Grace letting out a whimper. Her back arched at the previously unknown sensation this had caused within her, making her breasts press against his torso. Surrendering, he let her hands go to let them grasp her hips, which gave her the opportunity to let her fingers find the hem of his jeans again.

"Grace," he growled against her lips, and she could've sworn to have felt his hips grinding in her direction for a moment before his hands found her arms and determinedly shoved her away from him, his chest intensely heaving.

"Why not?" she repeated her question, her gaze falling to where her hands had been until a few seconds ago, only to see that she wasn't the only one turned on by this situation.

"Not here," he grunted desperately, clenching his jaw when he realized the bra underneath her shirt was not padded. He gulped, Grace holding her breath as she watched his Adam's apple bob up and down, and eventually, he spoke again, his voice being a low growl, buzzing against her eardrums.

"These walls are not soundproof, and I don't want others to hear you scream my name, Doll."

Grace's body squirmed at the pet name and the indirect promise he made. The tingle in between her legs grew unbearable. Desperately, she escaped from his firm grip and let her hands drift to his stubbled face, cupping it gently, her glassy eyes finding his with an intensity that sent shivers down her own spine.

"I can be quiet," she promised, making him grind his teeth as he took everything he had to hold back. His hands rested loosely on her hips now, his thumbs playing with the hem of her jeans. If only he would take them off of her...

"Shit, Grace..." he growled, his voice buzzing in the tangible tension around them. The blonde licked her lips, her fingers playing with his brown hair as she anticipated the end of his sentence.

"You really want to try and keep your pretty mouth shut while I fuck you like no one ever has, don't you..."

His lips brushed across hers like butterfly wings, barely touching the rosy flesh of them. Yet, the touch was more than enough to drive Grace insane. She gulped heavily, not believing that these words—this indirect promise—had actually left his mouth as a feral whimper escaped her throat. She clenched her thighs together, making her realize just how sensitive she was already. How badly she wanted to be pushed over the edge by him and him only... The anticipation drove her insane. Too long ago was the last time she'd been touched that way by someone, leaving her even more desperate for him.

"Mr. Barnes," she croaked from a dry throat, and he leaned in for another kiss. As he pulled away, his teeth carefully dragged her lower lip with them, making Grace whimper with utter lust. He could not continue to tease her like this if there was no chance of him finally doing what she wanted him to do for some time now.

"We're alone, Grace," he muttered against her lips as he kissed her again, so passionately she thought she might pass out. His hands glided to her backside with a firm grip, letting her heart skip a beat. "Call me James."

"James," she corrected herself in a quiet, shaking voice as if his name was too mighty to be said aloud, "I― Please― I need you..."

She wasn't able to find the words she needed to express what she was feeling. The heat between her legs, the tension in her core, the urge to touch him again, to feel his lips on hers...

"You sure about this," he asked quietly, his face so close to hers that she felt his hot breath on her lips, his hands firmly grasping onto the soft flesh of her rear, making her breath hitch in her throat.

She managed to nod, too focused on how his large hands spread almost all over her ass, the metal of his rings sinking into the fabric. Her heart was pounding frantically against her ribcage, so much that she was briefly wondering whether it would be able to burst from it. Her blood boiled with utter lust.

"I am very sure," she whispered with a shaky voice, making him lean forward again. His soft lips brought a determination with them that made her legs weak. A passion that let her want more. So. Much. More. He groaned deeply, his eyes closed, clearly enjoying the impact he had on her.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me, Grace."

A knock echoed through the room, ripping the two out of their bubble. Disappointed, Grace pressed her lips together. The brunet did not take his hands off of her as he loudly asked, "Who's there?"

A low voice mumbled a name through the wooden door, making James roll his eyes and let his strong hands leave her rear. He left a cold feeling behind, making Grace want to yell at the other student to go away.

"They all want their grades, huh," he grunted, already worked up just as another knock impatiently rippled through the thin door. He groaned in annoyance and then shouted angrily, "One second, I'm not done here!"

Hastily, he handed Grace her coat and backpack that had hung over the chair she'd been sitting in earlier. His eyes were almost back to their normal bright blue when he gently nudged her toward the exit.

"You have to go now," he ordered in a low, soft voice that was still demanding and leaving no room for discussion. "And remember, you just got a good grade."

As he opened the door, allowing the blonde to leave and the other student to enter the office to receive the review for their assignment, Grace briefly glared at him. Gone was the passionate, lustful expression. All that was left was the professional, put-together face with the slightly furrowed brows and the soft eyes.

And as much as she admired his ability to switch up his expression so fast, the young woman yearned to see him struggling to not lose control again, restraining from putting his sweet, sweet lips on hers. A quick glance at the sign next to the door told her when his office hours ended―shortly after everyone else would be gone home as well―and a plan arose within her.

She'd almost forgotten about the tutoring meeting with Linh and Peter in the library they'd scheduled the other day. Quickly, she rushed over to the library building, her knees still tingling at the memory of the Professor's words.

In a way, he'd made a promise. And she was eager to find out whether he could keep it...

━━━━━━━━━━━
♡𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆♡