ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ » ʜɪꜱ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 dark grey clouds, hiding the few stars that had been visible, foreshadowing upcoming rain. But as stiff as the breeze was, as low as the temperature had dropped, Grace could not feel cold. Her skin was burning and tingling in needy anticipation. Every single time he touched her during the Uber ride to his apartment, every bite on the lip when he gazed at her from the side, the tense heat in her lower stomach grew a little bit stronger. The impact he had on her was insane.

"I can't wait to take that gorgeous dress off of you," he whispered into her ear lowly, making sure the driver wouldn't hear. But he was busy switching radio channels while keeping one eye on the road. Grace gulped heavily, placing one hand on his that still rested on her thigh, two fingers already having slid underneath the red fabric.

"James, please," she mumbled back, turning her head in his direction. Her cheeks were flushed and her mouth dry. He smirked down at her before capturing her lips in a kiss that would've made her knees give in if she hadn't been sitting. The hand slid further up her thigh, dragging her own with it, giving her the opportunity to stop him. But she didn't.

"You look so fucking good tonight, Grace," he mumbled against her mouth just as she took her hand off his, putting it onto her thigh instead. When his finger met the soft fabric of her underwear, she sucked in air abruptly, trying to not gain the driver's attention as she spread her legs a little bit.

"You look good yourself, actually," she managed to say as if this were a casual conversation people usually had in the back of Ubers, "I really like the beard."

The driver had found a good radio channel, looking out of his window, where a group of street artists performed some sort of dance on the sidewalk. This distraction was perfect. James let the tip of his pointer drag up and down between her thighs.

"Yeah?" he huffed in a smirk, kissing the corner of her mouth repeatedly as his finger increased the pressure gradually, "How about I show you how it feels on your skin tonight?"

He paused, his finger pressing directly onto her pulsating clit, making her squirm in her seat. She held back a moan. The risk of getting caught added to her arousal, and when she let her hand slide up his thigh, she felt that he, too, was more than turned on by this situation. It took her a deep, slow breath to calm her rapidly beating heart.

"Maybe between your inner thighs, what do you say, Doll?"

She gulped. Her hips bucked up, trying to get more of his hand to touch him, but his one fingertip now softly sliding across the fabric covering her clit remained the only touch she'd get at that moment.

"Oh, yes," she uttered out of breath to answer his question, and he kissed her once more before looking out the window for a second.

"We're almost at my building," he mumbled raspily, "About fucking time."

The car stopped and the two got out, Grace now with wetness soaking her panties and tingling legs. She could not wait for what he was about to do to her that night. When their ride drove off, she finally looked around. They were still in Brooklyn, red brick buildings everywhere, dark metal fire escapes on their walls.

"Grace," the Professor got her attention, and she saw he was offering his hand for her to take. "Come on. Don't make me wait any longer."

"Yup, sorry. I was just admiring the neighborhood. It's pretty," she quickly said, taking his hand.

"Oh, at first glance, it really is," James sighed with a smile and pulled her to the entrance door. She followed him up to the apartment he lived in. It was on the top floor and had the same minimal, dark interior as his office on campus. Grace could spot a few framed photos on the wall beside the TV, but as soon as the door closed, she got whirled around by strong hands, not leaving her enough time to look at them.

Feverishly, he kissed her, his hands working her coat down her shoulders. He threw it to the side carelessly, only to get out of his own jacket immediately. Grace felt her heartbeat in every limb. This was truly happening, and to be exact, it was happening again.

"Oh," she gasped when his beringed fingers dugs into her rear, pressing her against him, making her feel what impact she had on him. "God, James..."

His lips left hers, kissing her neck down to her cleavage and back up again, his teeth dragging up the strap of her dress and letting it snap back to her tingling skin. She moaned loudly, finding the sudden pinch more than arousing, and let her trembling fingers open the buttons of his shirt. He let her take it off, leaving him shirtless, and Grace could let her palms run over the smooth, soft skin again, feeling the muscles underneath flex as she touched them.

"You know, we don't have to keep quiet this time," he muttered, his hands roaming around her back, trying to find the zipper.

"Good to know," she teasingly grinned, anticipating the moment he would open up her dress as much as she dreaded it. He would see her fully naked, and the thought made her nervous. But his next words made her forget that for a moment.

"You know what that means, Doll? I can finally fuck you until you scream. Until my name is the only thing on your mind."

"Oh," she gasped as he found the zipper, dragging it down in one swift move. "Please do."

The dress fell down to the ground, leaving her only in her soaked panties. This was a dress designed to wear without a bra, and now her breasts were fully exposed to him. Usually, being naked meant insane embarrassment for Grace, feeling exposed and ugly. But the second James lay eyes on her naked chest, his cheeks flushed, his tongue wet his lips, and his eyes were the color of the deep sea. And suddenly, Grace didn't feel ugly anymore. His mere gaze made her feel appreciated. Beautiful. He quickly proceeded to cup breasts, massaging their flesh, pinching her already pebbled nipples gently.

Then, he pulled away from her lips, his gaze dropping to her tattoo. A small, delicate flower decorated the skin on her right side, just below the line where a bra might've covered it.

"You have a tattoo," he stated in awe, one finger sliding across the sensitive inked skin, and she nodded.

"Got it on my 18th birthday," she explained quietly, holding her breath as he inspected the tattoo as if he didn't have one of his own.

"It's gorgeous," he softly smiled up at her, "Just like you."

"You're so sweet, James, now kiss me," she mumbled impatiently, and he followed her demand ad hoc, an amused chuckle rumbling through his body.

After some time that their tongues slid across each other hungrily, swirling around in the other's mouth, his lips left hers to kiss her down her neck again, until it found the hot, soft skin of her breasts. Kisses were placed all over them, alternating sides. Occasionally, a peck was breathed onto the newly discovered tattoo. The wet warmth of his tongue flicked over her nipples, and she could not hold back a deep groan when his teeth gently dug into them, dragging them up before releasing them abruptly. Grace's eyelids fluttered shut and she whimpered, her back arching as his hands found her sides to hold her steady.

The cool metal of his rings was like cold drops of water on a hot stone, making her clench her teeth. It all just felt so insanely good.

"You're so amazing, Grace, I hope you know that," James whispered as his face appeared in front of hers, and he kissed her lips passionately as if to lock in his compliment. "You deserve a bed."

And with that, he scooped her up, both hands spread across her ass, making her feel his belt buckle rub over the only remaining fabric on her body as her legs were wrapped around him, and he carried her to his bedroom, all without taking his lips off of hers once more.

━━━━━━━━━━━
♡𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆♡