ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ » ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇ ʙʟɪꜱꜱ

thank you guys so much for 50k reads <3
so here you go: two updates in two days ;)

thank you guys so much for 50k reads <3so here you go: two updates in two days ;)

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒔
━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 had expected from this night in the beginning, but as he lowered her onto his soft mattress gently, kissing her, letting his tongue run over hers, she wouldn't have wanted to complain. He was truly addictive, how his slightly calloused hands felt on her burning skin, how he was always determined yet soft when touching her. She almost didn't want this time of teasing and caressing and kissing to stop. The tension in her lower stomach almost grew unbearable, and when he slowly pulled her panties off of her, she felt the cool air hitting her bare core.

"Look at you," the brunet growled as he tossed the panties to the side, "So glistening wet for me."

"Mhm," she groaned in response, her mind going blank while his strong hands pushed her thighs further apart, her legs dangling off the bed. His fingers drew circles on the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, teasing her. It was beautiful torture.

"All for me," he muttered under his breath as he crawled over her, one leg between hers. His bare chest hit hers faintly, brushing over her hardened nipples as if on purpose. She moaned again, biting her lip. One hand gently brushed a strand of hair out of her face as he looked down at her with eclipsed eyes.

"All― All for you," she confirmed breathlessly, her gaze fixated on his lips. He grunted, satisfied with her response, and eventually kissed her again, his tongue sliding into her mouth instantly.

"You're all mine, Doll," he whispered as he again left a trail of wet kisses down her neck down to between her breasts, making her moan quietly. "I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good tonight..."

"God, yes," she sighed, "This is so much better than I imagined―"

His lips left her skin abruptly. She lifted her head off the mattress, her mouth pressed into a thin line. She'd gotten so carried away that she'd really revealed that she'd imagined this before... James smirked, arched a brow, and eventually got off the bed completely. Grace's chest heaved intensely.

"Doll, are you telling me you've fantasized about this before?" she heard his low, husky voice cut through the air. She nodded, her cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"Y―Yes," she breathed, attempting to close her legs again, but his hands immediately shot back to her knees and held them apart.

"Such a bad girl, thinking about me like that, aren't you," he huffed, his hands now sliding back up to her thighs, patting the soft flesh of them firmly.

"Tell me, did you also... touch yourself while thinking about me?"

Her entire body tensed up. She couldn't form the simple answer this question had, so she simply hummed, almost in a whining manner, squirming in her position as she looked up at James, trying to read his expression. There was nothing but lust to be found.