ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ » ᴋᴇᴇᴘ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 ━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 the shirt she wore, leaving more and more chilly air to reach her burning skin. The shivers that ran up and down her spine left her holding her breath. When the last button left its hole, her unpadded bralette was clearly visible to his piercing blue eyes, and he licked his lips at the sight while his hands drifted upward to cup the soft flesh that was still covered by the thin, almost see-through fabric.

The contact of his large, warm hands with her breasts caused Grace to whimper once more. Tension arose in her lower stomach that was stronger than earlier that day, begging to get released. Heat pooled between her legs when he began kissing her chin, jaw, and neck. Her heart pounded out of her chest. She really was here, getting touched by him, just like she'd dreamed. Only that this was not a dream—yet it felt like one.

"Remember," his low voice buzzed in her ears as he continued to leave wet kisses above her collar bone, "You have to be quiet. I don't know if anyone's still around and I wouldn't want to risk it..."

He pushed her backward until her back met the door, making her gasp at the sudden cold wood she was now pressed against. Eagerly, she nodded, biting her lower lip.

"I will be quiet," she promised under her breath.

"Good," he growled as he let her shaky hands slide underneath his henley and take it off of him. What had been hidden underneath his shirt let Grace gulp down all the saliva that had hungrily gathered in her mouth. Carved muscles, defined abs, smooth skin that she felt underneath her palms as she ran her hands up and down his chest. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a tattoo on his left arm—a simple outline of a star covering a linear scar underneath it.

His lips captured hers before she could say anything about his shirtless self, and she gave in instantly. His fingers unbuttoned her jeans, letting them fall down to her ankles, leaving her only in her underwear.

After drawing circles on her stomach with the faintest touch possible, feeling how she reacted to his fingers with shivers and goosebumps, his huge hands eventually found her breasts again, cupping them as if to test their weight before his thumbs stroked over the thin, transparent fabric that covered the pebbled peaks of them.

Grace groaned, pressing the back of her head against the door, which allowed the brunet to let his lips find her collar bone, leaving determined yet soft pecks there. When a moan escaped her lips, emerging from the back of her throat, he immediately stopped and pulled back, the wet spots he just kissed cooling her skin in the surrounding air.

"Is that your definition of quiet, Grace?"

His warning tone set off butterflies in her lower stomach. By now, she was sure that her panties must've soaked, the heat of her clit ached to be touched to the point where Grace was sure to feel her own heartbeat in it.