ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ » ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

to every one of my 2k (!!) followers. <3

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 boyfriend before. But he―like any of the other two guys she'd been with throughout her life―had never managed to make her feel the way James did. Still sensitive from her high, panting and biting her lip, she sat on the bed and watched him dispose of the condom, his entirely naked body perfectly visible to her, making her mouth water. Again, his tattoo jumped to her attention, and through the haziness, the question of the star's backstory emerged in her mind. She planned on asking him about it some time.

He returned to her, cupped her face gently, tilting it up to his, and kissed her deeply, another one of those kisses that made her stomach drop. She groaned against his lips, her hands drifting to his neck, intertwining behind it, holding him close. If it had been up to her, this embrace would've never ended. It felt too heavenly.

"James," she muttered into the kiss, "What do you mean you're not done with me yet?"

The pure innocence of that question seemed to amuse the brunet. He pulled away, his thumbs stroking over the soft skin of her cheeks, his eyes flicking over her face with a smug shimmer in them.

"Do you want to tell me that no one ever made you cum twice in a row, Doll?" he whispered, his jaw clenching in restraint. Grace shrugged faintly, letting her fingers separate and glide across his beard that she found so mesmerizing to touch.

"I guess not," she replied under her breath, still slightly panting after her climax earlier.  Her hands caressed the stubble on his jaw, feeling how rough it felt underneath her palms. It was hypnotizing to let her hands wander around his face, and for a moment, he held perfectly still, enjoying her touch, his soft yet needy gaze fixated on her green eyes that sparkled in the dim light of the room. He bit his lip, a simple action that was yet more than just attractive. The blonde tilted her head to the side as she awaited his reply. His lips curled up faintly, in his eyes lay a smug hint of lust.

"Then let me change that tonight."

Her breath stumbled in her windpipe, clogging her throat, making her cough quietly. The way his low voice carried all the arousal, all the need he felt, how it was husky and sounded like pure sex, all of it made the tingly tension in her lower stomach return. Caught in a state of shock, her nod was not more than a dip of the chin.

"Is that a yes?" he breathed against her lips, "Are you gonna let me make you cum again?"

She swallowed down the slight nervousness that had piled up in her throat and gathered words to let out.

"Yes."

"Yes..." he expectantly leaned toward her, the tip of his nose touching hers, to which her eyelids fluttered shut all by themselves. This dominance he showed excited her. With him, she was for once not afraid to lose control. Because she knew that she could get it back if she wanted. Make him stop with just a simple word. Which she didn't want that night. At all.