ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ » ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀᴛʜɪɴ ᴡᴀʟʟꜱ

a/n: I haven't written smut in a hot minute, but I hope this meets your expectations anyway. I am not sure if my writer's block is gone for good now, but it's gotten a bit better, which is why I'm presenting you just another 1.8k words of pure smut. Enjoy, folks!

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚: 𝒑𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 had yearned for what felt like an eternity. The way his hands were rough, yet so soft on her skin, how he kissed his way down her jaw and neck. She'd missed this dearly, and was now soaking up every last sensation as if she were drowning. And in a way, she was drowning―in his scent, his warmth, his existence

That's how she knew she was hopelessly falling for him. He had her in the palm of his ringed hand, and she would always stay right there, feeling as safe and loved as she'd never felt before.

His hands were quickly hooking underneath the cotton of her panties, reminding her of just how unattractive she found this kind of underwear on herself. But James didn't seem to care, cozying her in the way he desired her, regardless of what she was wearing. 

Leaving her utterly naked, he pushed her underwear down. A cool shiver washed over Grace, mostly the pure anticipation of what was about to follow. He gently pushed her backward so that she would sit on the edge of her bed. She watched him eventually unbuckle his belt and get rid of his pants and shirt in a rush.

All of this felt good. So wrong, yet so right. They were in her dorm room, with the walls paper thin to both sides, about to devour one another after such a long time of being apart. If her neighbors knew...

Grace shook off the thought and fixated her eyes back on James' muscular chest and the way it heaved with his breathing. His darkened gaze lay on her face, flicked down to her bare chest, and back up to her lips. He leaned down, gently cupping her jaw, pressing his lips onto hers almost too soft for her liking. 

This hadn't been a display of lust. It had been him showing her that she was safe with him. That she was his top priority at that very moment, and eventually at any other moment as well.

She melted into the kiss, her hands finding his shoulders as he slowly guided her backwards, making her back meet the comfortable mess that was her bed. He now towered over her, and she could feel all the proof of his desire on her thigh. Gulping down a knot in her throat, she looked directly into his eyes, seeing nothing but utter affection. 

"You don't know how much I missed this," he mumbled, eyes traveling over her face, "How much I missed you."

Grace cupped his jaw, pulling him toward her to kiss him again, hoping that it would be enough of a response for now as she struggled to find the right words while being so close to what she'd yearned for so long.