24.

this upload is kind of boring but TRUST ME IM GETTING THERE, i'm building up the tension between you and bloody 😔. this upload has some touching & kissing, not too detailed though. next upload will def have some sexual scenes. enjoy 🤗

you wake up to the sound of birds chirping and the cool breeze blowing into your room.

'fuck.. did i leave the window open?' you asked yourself as you immediately stood up and closed it. you sit on the chair that's next to your vanity and rub your eyes with your hands to adjust to the lighting in your room.

"you hungry?" yelled out a familiar voice, this startled you, making you jump from your chair. instant fear grew inside you and you froze.

you hear some footsteps approaching and you still can't move. the door opens and you instantly sigh a breath of relief.

"whoa are you okay?" asked aaron, holding a plate of hot fresh pancakes, "y-yeah i'm good, i just.. sorry, i just got paranoid but i'm good" you said, feeling embarrassed. "what are you paranoid about?" aaron asked, worried, walking up to you.

you shake your head 'no' while looking down, "last night, it freaked me out. i know it's stupid but-" you continue to ramble, but aaron cuts you off, "no no it's not stupid, i get it, stuff like that never happens so i don't blame you for feeling scared." he reassured you, giving a soft smile. you sigh, opening your eyes while still looking at the ground.

"get ready pretty lady, there's food waiting for you." he said as he poked your cheek, making you lightly chuckle. he closed the door and you looked around your room. you still felt unsafe. that pit of unease circling deep in your stomach. you felt sick.

you head to your bathroom and brush your teeth, while brushing your teeth, you look around to see if anything looks off. "he's smarter than that." you mumbled through the brush.

you finish getting ready and head downstairs, the smell of bacon hits your nostrils and puts you in a good mood. "i left your plate over there, coffee?" asks aaron with a toothy smile while holding a mug. "yes please." you respond, watching him pour the steaming coffee into the mug. "thank you for making breakfast, i appreciate it." you say with a warm smile, he passes you the hot mug, "of course, i enjoy tuesdays, gives me an excuse to break into your house in the mornings." he says jokingly, he lightly chuckles.

every tuesday morning, he comes over and makes breakfast for you both. it all started when he first met you, he made you breakfast on a tuesday morning because you weren't able to pay for your own food at the time and from then, he started doing it every tuesday. for 5 years. but it's a total platonic thing. at least that's what you want to make yourself believe. you don't want to jump to conclusions just because he does this. plus he's a nice guy, he'd wake up early just to go to someone else's house to make breakfast just because he's nice right?

you chew at some bacon while your blank face is zoning out the window, looking at the trees somewhat moving through the cool wind. orange and red leaves slowly falling off the branches.

you get out of your zoned out mind when you hear your favorite song start to play. "let's ease you up." aaron quietly says, walking away from the stereo. he gently leans his back onto the table and places his hand on your shoulder as he looks deep into your eyes. "you're my peace." you say quietly, closing your eyes, placing your head on his forearm. his cologne instantly hitting you and it makes you feel even more at peace. this is what you needed.

"you're my peace too." he says, lightly rubbing the top of your head.

'it's just a platonic thing. it's just a platonic thing.' you keep telling yourself in your head. your cheeks glowing a red hue. you look up at him and smile. "you should eat before your food gets cold." you said, gently taking his hand off your head. his mouth stays open, like he wants to say something but instead, he nods. you hope you didn't mess anything up. he goes to his chair, across from you and sips his black coffee.