15.

you wake up at the sound of screams and a loud alarm ringing throughout the hospital. you try standing up, still half asleep and walk to the door, suddenly your door automatically opened.

same as the other doors, you were confused and scared, not knowing what was going on.

you walked out of the room, and saw some people running around, others kept screaming and others stayed calm and emotionless.

"(y/n)" said a familiar male voice, you turn around and see him.

"wha- what the fuck are you doing here! get away from me" you screamed as you started running away from him, trying to push past other patients.

you get yanked from the back of your shirt, making you choke a bit and feeling a stinging sensation on your neck.

"l-let me go!" you screamed as you tried kicking him, "stop acting like this! i'm trying to get you out of here!" he yelled as he gripped onto you harder.

"y-you're gonna kill me, i know it. i know you are, you killed my mom.." you started to cry, your hands turning into fists and pounded on his chest, "what? no, i didn't kill her (y/n)." he said calmly.

"bullshit! you kept me in this whole time because you killed my mom!" you spat, more tears running down your cheeks.

"we don't have time. we can talk about this later." he said as he started running while pulling your hand. you had no choice but to just run along with him.

"what about the security. you killed them too huh" you asked, glaring at him.

he simply stayed quiet and kept running, finally you both got of the hospital.

"m-my feet hurt.." you said as you both kept running more into the woods. your bare feet feeling the pebbles dig into them.

he picked you up and continued running, he never seemed to get tired, no matter how much he ran.

suddenly, he stopped and gently let you down.

"w-why did we stop" you asked as you looked around, you both were deep in the woods.

"shh."

he looked around.

you stayed quiet.

"never mind, i think we're good for n—" you cut him off by hitting him on the back of his head with a rock that was on the ground.

you started running, you didn't even know where you were going but you kept running, your bare feet hurt but you didn't care, you needed to get away from him.

suddenly, you trip and end up falling pretty hard.
helen standing right behind you, you gasped.

"y-you know what, just kill me. do it." you spat, you just didn't care anymore. he ruined your life. and you hated him for that although you did love him still.

"now why would i do such a stupid thing?" he chuckled, kneeling down as his head hung low.

this angered you, you got up and pushed him back, making him lose his balance and fall.

"fuck you! you get enjoyment out of seeing me like this huh! you sick fuck.." you cried, you looked around but trees surrounded you guys. no way out.

he slowly got up, and chuckled.

you slowly shook your head and closed your eyes. you wanted all of this to be gone. all of it.

"you're going to regret treating me like this (y/n). i didn't kill your mom. angel did." helen explained.

you turn around to look at him, "what.." you whispered.

"i don't expect you to believe me." he continued, "that day, before she kidnapped you, she killed your mom. she told me a couple days after, it was out of anger that she said it. then i realized, i had to take her out.. because she was gonna kill you too, i didn't want that." he said.

"i knew i had to tell you, but i just didn't know when and i'm so so sorry.." he said quietly.

you stayed emotionless. yeah you were dying in the inside but this really killed you. this ended you.

"i just wanted to protect you, and i'm sorry for everything. i truly am (y/n) i hope you know i love you and i'd do anything for you. i've never felt this way before.." he said taking a step closer to you.

yes, the way he kept you locked in was inhuman but you realized he did it to protect your emotions. yes, he messed up on telling you this late but you realized it's not easy having to tell someone something so painful.

you sighed, "maybe i was wrong.. about you" you said, he locked his arms around your small frame.

"i love you (y/n).." he whispered as he burrowed his face into the crook of your neck, his soft breathing making you feel a bit better. "me too.." you responded back.

he slowly lifted his head up and gently placed his lips against yours, this made you nervous. but you could tell he was nervous too. it started off soft and gentle to a bit aggressive but passionate. this felt right.

***
sorry if there's some misspelling or stuff like that, i wrote this at 3am but i hope u like it :)