08.

"earlier this morning, a jogger found a 17 year old boy from glennwood dead. he was stabbed at least 100 times and dismembered. he was found in a dumpster. his name was michael sanders, a football star in his high school and a good student. we will update when we find more about this murder." said a news reporter from the tv.

mom turned off the tv and hugged you. "i can't believe that happened, god, you know what i don't think you should go out past 6, it starts to get dark and i don't want anything happening to you." she said as she looked at you.

"i'll be okay, i'm super aware of my surroundings so i'll be fine" you said, you were in shock that michael was dead. you thought about it a lot, and helen crossed your mind but no, it can't be helen. helen wouldn't do such a thing. he's sweet and caring.

mom drove you to school this time and you headed to class. you entered class and looked at helen like you always did. but you noticed he had a cut eyebrow and a busted lip.

"hey what happened to your face? are you okay? who did this?" you asked as you kept looking at his face.

"uh, me and my roommate got in a fight last night. didn't go well obviously but we're okay now." he said as he looked away. he couldn't stand lying to you but he obviously couldn't tell you how he got this or else you'd think that this was linked to michael.

"really? hm well i'm glad you guys are better now" you said, you weren't sure if you believed him. something in your gut was telling you that this wasn't right.

***
"okay bye! see you tomorrow" you waved goodbye to helen as he waved back. you started walking home and felt the same weird feeling from before.

you were looking around a lot but, nobody was around. 'okay stop, you're being paranoid (y/n)' you thought to yourself to calm yourself down.

you made it home safe, relaxed and took a shower. after your shower, you heard your mom raise her voice at someone. you didn't know who but you walked to the living room and saw amber.

"what do you want. why are you here." you asked, putting your hand on your hip and demanding to know why amber was here after what she and michael did.

"you.. i know you had something to do with michael, it's so obvious you bitch! you killed him didn't you! he told me you pointed a knife at him last time he saw you!" she cried, shaking with anger.

moms eyes widened, she had no idea about what happened the other day. "i didn't do shit to him. so get the fuck out of my house" you said as you opened your front door.

"don't you think you'll get out of this easily (y/n)." she said as she walked out the door. you slammed it and sighed. "(y/n), is it true? you pointed a knife at michael?" mom asked.

"yes. i did and i only did it because he wasn't getting out of the house, he fought helen as well" you said, taking a sip from your cup of water.

*next morning*

"we'd like to talk to you about the murder of your ex boyfriend michael sanders. do you have a minute?" asked the detective, "sure okay. i guess it have time" you said, rolling your eyes then looking at the clock, 7:20am, hoping you weren't going to be late for school. you don't want to know anything else about michael anymore, and questions about him made you wanna cut your own head off.

they asked you about the last time you saw him, the knife incident and all that, then asked about the incident that happened with michael not too long ago.

"i wish i could tell you more but i don't know much about that, i'm sorry. i think you should ask amber, his new girlfriend of course. she was there when it happened." you said with a petty smile. he raised his eyebrow and noted it down.

he said good bye and left, finally you were done with all the stupid questions.

you headed to school and walked in class, but helen wasn't here today. this made your stomach drop down, and you hated being away from him. you were scared you weren't gonna see him for a while like that one time he didn't come to school for weeks.

and just like that, you were right. you didn't see him for a while, and with the time of him being away you felt yourself getting crazier and crazier. always feeling like you were being watched, waking up in the middle of night and having your window open when you remember closing it before you'd go to sleep and even worse, killings were still happening.

***
hii sorry for the short chapter. i'm sorta busy but i hope you like this