05.

couple weeks go by, you and helen start to get closer to each other. and michael also got out of the hospital so you and helen weren't hanging out as much.

"so your friend, harry right?" asked micheal, he obviously knew his name but wanted to get on your nerves.

"it's helen, not harry. what about him?" you asked taking a sip from your cherry cola.

"he's gay right?" asked micheal. he never liked you having male friends because of his jealousy but you didn't care. helen meant a lot to you so you wouldn't just stop talking to him just because of micheal.

"no mikey, he's not gay. what does that have to do with anything?" you asked, now sounding upset. "whoa whoa, chill, i was just asking" he said.

he's been a dick ever since he's been out of the hospital. "i wanna meet your little friend, maybe we can become friends too" he asked, giving a petty smile.

"yeah that sounds good, i'll tell him about it" you said smiling.

***
"hey helen!" you said running up to him, "hey, how you been?" helen asked, giving a warm smile. "i've been good, this is micheal, micheal this is helen" you said nervously smiling.

you didn't know how this would go because you were afraid that micheal would do something to upset helen. "hey bro" micheal said, puffing out his chest, trying to seem intimidating.

helen was taller then both of you guys, "hello" he simply said raising an eyebrow, not even looking at him.

"okay well, let's go out to eat" you said trying to make this less awkward. you all walked to a diner, ordered your food and started eating.

"(y/n) talks a lot about you, but i think art sucks. i don't really see the point of it" said micheal nonchalantly, taking a bite out of his fry.

"i'm sorry you feel that way, i guess me and (y/n) have our own way of looking at things differently then people like you" he said giving a serious look.

"haha, what's that supposed to mean?" michael said chuckling, "i'm just saying, i don't really see a point in football, guys just throwing a ball and running into each other? it's quite stupid" helen said.

you could feel the tension rising. you put your hand on michaels, this was a sign for him to not start anything.

but obviously micheal didn't care, "your dad never told you to man up or something? football is for men. but i'm guessing your still a little boy into art shit, am i right (y/n)?"

giving you a stern look, he obviously wanted you to agree with him. "mikey stop, seriously." you said looking away.

"leave (y/n) out of this. she can agree with whatever she wants. don't you dare force her." helen said now standing up from his seat.

micheal immediately stood up, "fuck you, who the fuck do you think you are messing with me? i will fuck you up! you hear me!" micheal said tugging at helen's shirt collar.

"micheal seriously fucking stop!" you said, everybody was now looking at you guys.

"you know what, you're my girlfriend. and this guy, isn't your friend anymore. he's a bitch." micheal said, leaving the diner.

***
"helen i am so so sorry this happened. i honestly thought he wanted to be friends with you, he told me this. i just wanted all of us to be good" you said, tearing up. micheal embarrassed you with his actions.

"don't say sorry to me, it's okay, really it is. the only person who should be apologizing is micheal. he disrespected you and our views on things. i think you should leave him" said helen as he hugged you. this surprised you both.

"i don't know if i can. we've been together for 2 years. i love him but i don't. my feelings are fading for him with time but then i'm scared i'll regret leaving him and him not taking me back.." you said, you never knew how you felt about micheal, in the beginning, you fell in love just by someone being there for you and it was micheal.

"if he really loved you, he wouldn't have done the things he's done." said helen, hugging you tighter. then it hit you, you realized if michael really loved you, he wouldn't have cheated on you. he wouldn't have done the things he's done. he wouldn't be lying to you.

"you're right, i never saw it that way" you said looking up at him, he gave a warm smile and you hugged him tighter. you could smell his cologne.

***
*later that night*
"i know she's cheating on me, i just know it." said michael, "just break up with her already. all you do is complain about her, you'd be so much happier with me mikey, you know that." said amber kissing his neck.

"i can't break up with her. not yet" said michael, both him and amber were sitting on a bench at the park.

"you're not even in love with her.." whispered amber. michael stayed quiet.

*click*

"what was that?" amber asked looking around immediately. "it's nothing, you're just paranoid" said michael.

"okay.." said amber, still looking around.
michael got her by her chin and started making out with her. things started to get heated and amber put her hand on his area.

*click*

they both stopped making out and started looking around, "seriously.. what is that" asked amber, she started to get scared. "let's just leave this place.." said michael as they both started walking to his car.

*click*