02 📞 disney princes is an idiocy

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Winter-unnie?"

"I'm not a girl"

"Oh, it's actually you again, my little dwarfie"

"Don't call me that!"

"What a nice coincidence to have you here for the second time"

"Coincidence? For all we know, you just called this number again with a desire to acquire some Disney Prince and you know what?"

"What is it? Please enlighten me"

"Disney Princes were all an idiots of their own, so yes I could agree on why Princesses loved them so much"

"Hmnn.. why so moody? Why not just listen to my dear Dory?"

"Dory? As in Dory from Finding Nemo?"

"When life gets you down, do you know what you've gotta do? Just keep swimming!"

"Why do you have to keep rubbing Disney on me?"

"Well, it's not my fault that you knew all of the references. It could only mean one thing. You're a fan, Mr. Grumpy!"

"Oh, fuck off"

"Na na na.. I won't stop until I finally hear you admit that you're a fan of Disney la la la..."

"Please stop with that sing song voice"

"But I was practicing for our coming play at School..."

"Let me guess it was a show from Disney?"

"Oh yes, I made the script myself and I ought to make it my best performance yet. However, we can't still find an appropriate Aladdin for Jasmin"

"Don't tell me you're the Jasmin too?"

"Yeah, I am.. It's so cute, right?"

"...."

"I won't be silenced..You can't keep me quiet...Won't tremble when you try it.. All I know is I won't go speechless -"

"Can you just stop? I'm not a listener and will never be willing to"

"Cause I'll breathe
When they try to suffocate me
Don't you underestimate me
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless"

"......"

"Is my voice any good? You must be enjoying this call right now, considering you haven't hang up on -"

[ beeps ]

"Spoke too soon.. Y/N.. You spoke to soon. But hey, let's call him again tommorow"