52 📞 enchanted to meet you

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

One of the best portion of the night was that every Enhypen member was given a solo stage and when it was Jungwon's turn, Y/N never had wanted to disappear until the moment he spoke.

"This one's for a girl that I'm 100% sure is here among the crowd and please, don't hate her for I am only human too, to feel things. And please, just this once, give me a chance to sing to her. That's all she ever asked from me"

Y/N widened her eyes as the fans were suddenly looking around the faces and turned to Fiona in panic.

"Damn, is he pulling a highschool musical on you all of a sudden?", Fiona smirked even though Y/N barely heard her.

"Girl, you're the most annoying Princess brat that I have ever had the chance to meet", Jungwon started where he stood and he seemed uncomfortable and that he would rather do anything else than this, but he have to.

"Well, isn't just he lovely, Y/N?", Fiona commented while Y/N shrinks under Jungwon's sister still standing beside her.

"I'm not really allowed to do this and the management might hate me for this", he turned and looked to the side and chuckled amusedly, "Sorry manager!"

"He's rioting against his company's wishes? Does he thinks he's Cinderella? Is he expecting for a fairy godmother to save him after?"

"Shut it, Fiona.. I want to hear this clearly"

"Since I'm not allowed to curse here to fend off my nervousness, I should just sing, right? It's that simple", he turned back to the side and waved to what seemed like his co-members cheering him on.

This caused the crowds to erup in laughter as they heard Jay being the loudest. He's always so supportive of his lifeline even at this kind of situation.

"Y/N", Jungwon sighed, mirroring tiredness and days with almost no sleep, hidden underneath the make up, "Thank you for adding sparks in my life and by being your unpredictable self all the time"

"Unpredictable my ass.. If you only knew I want to disappear right now, you piece of sheep"

"And I don't know if you'll love this but singing Disney cheesy songs was cringy on stage, so I'll just sing this one that reminds me of you"

Jungwon took a moment to process his words and it felt like he was going to puke right then and there due to nerves.

And then the song began. Y/N didn't know if she should laugh or cry or blush because of him choosing the song from Salem Ilese.

"I'm mad at Disney, Disney
They tricked me, tricked me
Had me wishing on a shooting star
But now I'm twenty-something
I still know nothing
About who I am or what I'm not"

[ just imagine he had already sung the whole song ]

"What the hell is love? What the hell is love?
What the hell is love supposed to feel like?
I'm mad at Disney, Disney
They tricked me, tricked me
No more wishing on a shooting star"

And when it ended, Y/N stood there dumbfounded, wondering if this was real. But it's more than real and like in Taylor Swift's song of Enchanted, this night is sparkling and she'll never let it go.

She's wonderstruck by his whole existence and she'll spend forever wondering if he knew that she was enchanted to meet him.

"I think you should go talk to him in the backstage after this"

From this Fiona's comment, she nodded in agreement.

● ● ☏ ● ●

tmi : currently playing enchanted as i wrote this and being disturbed all the time.

imagine the annoyance i got because some people doesn't know i'm taking this seriously.