00 📞 mr. perfectly fine - park sunghoon

Hello again!

My fingers was still aching from that updates today but now that the maknae line's text au is over, we only have Sunghoon, Heeseung and Jay.

Sunghoon is the next as it was already obvious.

The question, who do you want to be the next member to have their story following Sunghoon?

You only have two choices.

Heeseung or Jay?

And I'd really love to give more snippets of baby Hayoon and Jake's son in one of the member's future, but can you give me some cute boy's name for him?

What else? Do you also want for another member to have their childrens appear in a future scenes?

Jungwon's would be so cute for sure..😍

○ ○ ☏ ○ ○

Mr. Perfectly Fine Intro:

In which a famous idol grew jealous of his friends' love lives and tried to see his own luck by calling the first number their maknae had given to him.

The girl who answered just came from a terrible break up and scared him at her never ending bitterness to the world and beyond.

And this is the story for Ms. Miserable who may learn to say goodbye at Mr. Change of Heart with the arrival of Mr. Perfectly Fine in her life.

Bit of a teaser:

"Hello, who is this?"

"I want a girlfriend that is perfectly fine and gorgeous as me"

"...."

"...."

"Well, as far as I can remember this is not a love hotline"

"....."

"And as far as I also can remember, this is a hotline for Baskin Robbins, an ice cream shop, not for fucking boys who can't keep their hormones to themselves"

"Wait - I can explai-"

[ beeps ]

"I told you, Sunoo, this is a bad idea!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● ☏

As you can see the book title was inspired by Taylor Swift's Mr. Perfectly Fine.

Who's ready for this book?