49 📞 coming out of fiona

Bold - Fiona

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Can I rant to you?"

"Of course.. Are you okay?"

"I am, but I just need someone to talk to"

"I'm here"

"I know this is something I should tell you face to face, but I just don't think I can do that"

"Whatever it is, I'll accept it"

"Okay, so I'm - oh fuck it, I'm gay or bisexual, you name it"

"What?"

"You remember that date I told you when you visited Jungwon for the first time?"

"Yes"

"That was with a girl that I met on Tinder and had talked for a while. We were supposed to go in a date, but she stood me up"

"I'm so sorry, Fiona. You don't deserve that"

"I'm fine now, so yeah I'm bisexual and I hope it doesn't bother you"

"Why would it bother me?"

"I don't know. It's because you've been like one of my first crushes and it took a lot of energy in me to tell you this. But don't worry, it's just a crush, nothing serious"

"Well, I understand now why you love Disney Princesses so much, you're simping for them quite literally. I hope it's not insensitive to ask, but when did you know you were a bisexual?"

"Earlier this year, when I first saw a glimpse of Aespa Giselle in the fansign we went to and I can't stop thinking about her since then.. It's really crazy"

"Well, I support you for it. I think it's admirable that you open up to me. Does your parents know?"

"Unfortunately, they do"

"What did they say?"

"Mom is okay with it, but my Dad won't talk to me and keeps on saying that I should be a good example to my brothers, but what can I do? This is me"

"I'm so sorry that you have to go through all that. I don't think your dad is right"

"And the problem is, one of my younger brother said he's gay too, but is scared to because of you know, our culture is still not open to it"

"Well, Fiona, if you and your brother wants help, I'm always here. And there'll be people who'll love the both of you either way"

"Thanks Y/N"

"Hey, wanna come over to watch a Disney movie? Bring Felipe too if you want"

"Sure.. We'll be there in five. See you!"

"See you!"

● ● ☏ ● ●

a / n : i just felt like adding a character like this because a friend of mine opens up to me before.

and up to this day, she can't still come out to her parents, but she's really a great person.

this is dedicated to her even if she'll never be able to read this one, not really a fan of kpop.

and i hope people become more supportive of lgbtq, i don't know.

most of them was quite true to me. it's just sad to see some elders saying they're wasting their lives in turning whoever they want them to be.

remember, people should be accepted in their true colors but society nowadays wasn't still like that at some part.😥