22 📞 on the way to her lifeline

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Where are you now?"

"Are you really waiting at the bus stop?"

"Yes. And do you know my hyungs' reaction was when they found out my girlfriend or whatever you are really is visiting me today? Jay hyung is now stressing them all to clean the whole dorm with him"

"It sounds fun to hear my Prince is having their whole castle clean ready for me while one of his servant is coming to get me. If only there was a carriage made of glass waiting for me, it would've been more magical"

"For you, yes. And no, I'm not a mere servant of Jay hyung. He's ready to do everything for me, excuse me"

"Don't be so negative. I went here for you, no, to meet them, didn't I?"

"After repeating a thousand times that they want to meet you, not me.. Plus, why are you so late?"

"Blame the traffic, you poppy Prince"

"Fine.. I'll try to wait some more"

"Great.. Sing me Polaroid while I wait here in the intersection"

"Can't sing to the public, they might see through my disguise"

"...."

"Common sense please.. Seeing you like this was already a gamble"

"Right.. What did they say anyway about me?"

"....."

"...."

"I'd rather not say"

"Is it because they know something I didn't?"

"Maybe"

"Thanks for your honesty"

"Anytime"

"I have an important question"

"Go"

"What if once we see each other today and it's like really, really awkward. Like I'm talking about Princess Anna type of awkward in the coronation of Elsa? What if you actually hate me?"

"I could never hate you, that's a fact"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. As for the awkward, it will probably be, who knows? We'll try to survive, okay?"

"Okay"

"Good"

"...."

"...."

"Hey, my bus is heading there now to where you're waiting. I'll call you when I'm already there"

"Have a nice time looking for me. And I'm really sorry for dragging you into this mess"

"Nah, don't be sorry. I might have overreacted a lot because of your fans. But at least, I could get a ticket for Disneyland, aren't I?"

"Yes, yes, you are"

[ beeps ]

"Will I really be meeting the real Yang Jungwon of Enhypen?"