13 📞 thing for his jay hyung

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Who is this?"

"Hey it's me again"

"What is it, Y/N?"

"Nothing. I'm calling you two weeks later because I was caught up in our play and it exceeded the teachers' expectation, so there's that. So, what's up?"

"Just preparing for our comeback"

"Aha, so I wanted to ask you something.."

"Okay?"

"What's your Jay hyung really like?"

"Or you can just search up some contents about him in Youtube and see for yourself. He isn't any different in front of the camera from the one I live with in the same roof"

"I know but I want to hear it from you personally"

"Was it because I'm perceived as the closest member to him?"

"That's what I thought honestly"

"Right, sure I can describe him. He's more talkative and noisier in the dorm. Keeps on checking up onto anyone who dares to step into the kitchen and.."

"Continue..."

"Is now practically buying a plastic drawers for his shoes since Ni-ki is always either hiding it or setting his own shoes on top of it"

"Wow.. He's a very impressive maknae"

"And on top of that, Jay hyung is actually one of the goodlooking members in my opinion. He's secretly adoring Sunoo more than Ni-ki most of the time. Ni-ki is just.. a little overwhelming sometimes but I knew he's loving him that way"

"I know right.. Ni-ki seems to love in teasing him like in the episode you have in cooking with the Chefs. He's waving Jay's baby picture in front of the camera.. How cute"

"Not really cute in reality. But what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Describe yourself"

"You already know how I look by stalking me in IG"

"Excuse me, I only visited it for one time.. Don't be conceited"

"You know that I don't really believe you, right?"

"...."

"I have my hair dyed brown because of Emma Watson playing Belle from Beauty and The Beast. I'm short, yes, I know and they said I'm pretty cute for a girl"

"Not pretty cute.. Pretty shorter than me does sound better to say"

"....."

[ beeps ]

"But yes, you're pretty cute and your hair is really shiny.. And wow, do I feel like a stalker"