00 📞 happily ever after

☏ ⚊ ☏

Y/N peeked out through the curtains looking out the Rose Court Garden. The white chairs filled with families and friends. She was startled out of her thoughts when she heard a soft knock on the door.

She turned to see her father standing there in his black tuxedo.

"Almost ready?", he asked, looking at his daughter in awe.

She smiled and nodded before walking over to him, the flow of the skirt of her gown almost as gentle as a water.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart", he said as he smiled at his only girl.

"Thanks dad", she said, smiling and there's so much joy in her eyes.

"I can't belive my baby girl is all grown up and getting married", he said as he started to get emotional.

"I'll always be your little princess, dad", she said as she wrapped her arms around him.

He returned her hug and kissed the top of her head like he had done so many times throughout her life. Her father wasn't the most present parent, but she knew he's always gone to work to provide for her, so she can live the life she want to as much as she could.

As Y/N stood there in her dad's arms, she started to get scared. She knew that she always would his support, but today was the start of a new chapter.

He wasn't going to be the first man she'll run to anymore. He wasn't going to be the first man to call when she need something.

After today, she would be calling her husband first at everything.

"Dad, will you promise me something?", she whispered, letting her be a child for one last time.

"Of course", her dad said, a single tear dropping from his eyes from seeing his little princess was now venturing into another greatest adventure of her own.

"Promise me you'll always be there if I need you. Even when I'm already married to Jungwon, I still call you all the time", she said.

"Sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be right here when you need me", her dad promised.

"I love you, dad"

"I love you too, my little girl", he said, then looked at the time and sighed, "Are you ready? It's time"

He pulled away from her and looked at her, making her chuckle lightly at the sight of him picking up a handker and wiping his tears with it.

"You think he'll be out here waiting?", Y/N asked. Suddenly thoughts of Jungwon pulling a runaway groom, leaving her standing on the altar flooded her mind.

"Y/N, I'm not sure of very many things. I'm not sure what's going to happen tommorow or the next week and in the future", her dad began seriously, "But one thing I'm absolutely sure is the fact that Jungwon loves you more than anything in this world. I'm sure about him waiting for me to give your hand to him"

And with a smile, he admitted, "I see the way he looks at you. He looks at you like you're the sun that revolved around his world. I promise, he'll be there waiting for his Princess, wanting you to be his Queen"