10 📞 a date from far, far away

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hello, I'm going to need your help!"

"I don't see how I can help.. Sorry"

"I'm going on a date, you see"

"Not good for the poor guy"

"Hey, he asked me out in front of my classmates and I couldn't say no.. I am too good to hurt someone's feelings"

"Makes sense. Seeing how you idolized those Princesses so much.. But ooh, who is that poor guy you manage to bait?"

"He's a stubborn guy named Yooshin, but I doubt you're interested to know about on how I met him. And I'm not the dating type right now, but you have to be angelic in order to make him happy for one date, right?"

"Yeah, right"

"This might be weird but can you help me with something?"

"Sure"

"I have a royal blue dress and a baby pink one in front of me. Which should I choose? I don't have an idea what to wear in a date!"

"I don't know.. Why are you even asking me?"

"You're an Idol! You have a friend who's called a 4th Gen fashion icon.. You should know!"

"It'll go fine.. Just relax and be yourself. Whatever kind of logic you have in there, use it"

"Thanks.. Well, the royal blue it is. But isn't this color a bit too much?"

"You'll look good in everything, I'm sure"

"Well, I know I'm delicately pretty from what you saw in my IG but you don't have to compliment me"

"Getting cocky, huh?"

"No, I don't"

"Funny"

"I know, right? I'm already practicing on you because one day, you'll see me being one of those Disney workers dressed in one character and making everybody laughs in that magical place"

"Well, that Yooshin is one lucky guy, huh? He got a disney looney for a date... Nice"

"You're just saying that because you can brag about how you have thousands of girls hoping for you to date them while I just have one for me"

"Really? Now?"

"I bet you have them all kneeling in front of you or in more normal cases, would cry and faint if they meet you in personal"

"It's safe to say that it has already happened"

"Wow, actually, I'm not surprised because of how big your group are for a rookie. All of you were even visuals and perfectly talented"

"So you're saying in another word how great I am?"

"Nope.. It says how your Jay hyung is so great and a real boyfriend material - no, a husband material"

"Yeah right. I'm sure you'd change your mind once you saw me in real life"

"Is that a challenge?"

"No, it's something I just know. They're all fawning over me even if I'm just standing there and they said I'm cute even if I'm doing nothing to be cute"

"Because you're naturally cute, Jungwon.. Anyways, I want to do something for him.. but what?"

"Well, from Cogsworth's words, there’s the usual things: flowers, chocolates, promises you don’t intend to keep…"

"....."

"....."

"...."

"Dead now, are you?"

"I'll just bring him some cookies"

"Woah.. Remind me not to ever be your date"

"You could if only you'd be a bit nicer to me and we could have it at the Disney in Hongkong"

"Keep on dreaming, Princess because that's not going to happen anytime soon"

"If you can visualize it, you can dream it, there's some way to do it"

"Please don't speak Walt Disney on me. Anyway, I think you can have a date with in the future, far, far, away"

"Good luck in getting your date then.. As for me, I should go. Bye dwarfie"

[ beeps ]

"Did I just told her I would take her on a date? When I could just say it's never gonna happen.. What is happening?"